Where Purchase Granite Counter Tops in CR

OneZero

I made the error during initial renovation of my condo (CR Condotel center of town) of directing laborers to purchase solid black granite counter tops.  A very unforgiving color, and I am considering replacing just one of the counter tops (although I have yet to return to CR to try the cleaning advice I appreciate receiving in the real estate forum).  I'm guessing there are probably several granite counter top shops in CR, but since I'm only part time in CR with only bicycle for transport, I would like to minimize shopping around if possible.  

Thanks in advance if anybody can offer experience or advice ref name & location of an honest shop providing quality work / granite at an appropriate proportionate price.  

I just bought a granite countertop. I bought from one of about 3 countertop shops close to each other north of downtown in the area of the airport road as I recall - on the left-hand side if headed south. Just look for slabs of granite sitting out in front. Comparable prices at all the shops I looked at, it's just a matter of finding the color you like. 

Just a note of caution if you're retrofitting into an existing space - you will need very exact measurements. Easier if it's a straight piece, but more complicated if you have to go around corners and sinks etc.  

13 hours ago, Manassas said:

There is a nice Kitchen store just past Thai Watsadu on the south side of town. I browsed through but haven't bought anything from them.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that one. I will definitely go have a look there as well.  It's closer to my condo than the other shops. 

• 2 weeks later...

We made a day of it and drove to Tak as there is so many factories there and cheaper than here .We got marble and they bevelled  the edges as well and arranged delivery . They had so many colours to choose from. They have a big stock of granite as well.20160905_024355.jpg