Scorpions returning to Bangkok on 26th October

webfact

sc.jpg

BANGKOK: -- After over 100 million records sold, 18 studio albums, six concert albums and seven compilations recorded, and countless memories made on world tours, Scorpions will be returning to Bangkok, Thailand on 26th October 2016 for their long anticipated 50th Anniversary World Tour.

Formed in 1965 in Hannover, Germany, the Scorpions have produced gut busting, hard rock music that fans cannot help to headbang to. Comprised of the talents of Klaus Meine (vocals), Rudolf Schenker (rhythm guitar), Matthias Jabs (lead guitar), the band has seen a wildly successful career. With their record, they are undisputably the most outstanding band in continental Europe to date.

In 2010, the band entertained the notion of retirement but realised, soon after, that they still had lots to offer their fans. As they have seen such success in Germany and across the globe, it seemed too soon to throw in the towel. So back with fire in their belly, Scorpions is on tour again with their newest album, “Return to Forever.”

The album, the band’s eighteenth, is a remarkable collection. Instead of releasing an album of brand new tracks, the friends went back to their archives and spent some time with their unreleased music. While keeping with the original spirit of the songs, Scorpions rewrote some of the lyrics and updated musical parts to transform them into a vivid assortment of snapshots of their musical career. 

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231948/scorpions-returning-to-bangkok-on-26th-october/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-21

6 hours ago, ebonykap said:

Never heard of 'em.

I have.  But I've never knowingly heard them.

I may be wrong, but I believe they do "Heavy Metal" which is very popular.

You can check the facts on a wonderful invention called "Wikipedia".  You have to be on the "Internet" to access it.  

If you do could you please make a small donation to Wikipedia as it is a very useful thing and is a non-profit organisation which survives on public generosity. 

Edited by Enoon