Man, 39, found dead in Phuket pond

webfact

Man, 39, found dead in Phuket pond

Eakkapop Thongtub

1474437744_1-org.jpg

It took divers half an hour to retrieve the body from the pond. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- Police are investigating the death of 39-year-old man whose body was found in a pond after he and his friends had reportedly been

Capt Chatree Choowichein of the Thalang Police received a call from a local resident at 11am yesterday (Sept 20) where it was reported that the body of a man had been found floating in a pond at Baan Khanan in Thepkrassattri.

Police arrived to the scene with Kusoldharm rescue workers and divers to find a group of residents gathered around the pond.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/man-39-found-dead-in-phuket-pond-59183.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-09-21

Moderator , Can you check my account for a problem, I am only able to get on this account with my lap top.

If I try  to use my desk top computer, there is a grey area on top of the reply area , and I cannot reply to a topic  As well there is a          big blue area on the top of the page 

which keeps me from signing off with the desk top computer as well, as it covers over my picture and the sign on or off area.

Thanks   stargrazer9889