Police arrest "win" for taxi driver murder- he is taken on reenactment

rooster59

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Everyone one means just that,  otherwise use: some, a few, the majority ...

You should watch/read more media, go complain to them, the rest of us, oops sorry many of us, don't  give a rats ass with your pedantic comments. Just to satisfy you "everyone" could also be a select group, not necessarily  everyone on the planet.

Now, bugger off and leave us adults alone.

1 hour ago, Rorri said:

You should watch/read more media, go complain to them, the rest of us, oops sorry many of us, don't  give a rats ass with your pedantic comments. Just to satisfy you "everyone" could also be a select group, not necessarily  everyone on the planet.

Now, bugger off and leave us adults alone.

Trust you are not including yourself in the collective us when referring to adults, as everyone or is that the majority of adults have far better manners than you seem to show. 

Edited by Artisi

9 hours ago, Artisi said:

Trust you are not including yourself in the collective us when referring to adults, as everyone or is that the majority of adults have far better manners than you seem to show. 

Oh dear, another one, go hold onto your mum's apron. 

20 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Increase the meds mate you've totally lost it I'm afraid. There's more to life than TV or trying to dominate any of its members.

Sorry, I've more important things to do than reply to you. I'm watching the grass grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet you still did reply.

Thought as much - you were just spouting.  I suppose an apology is out of the question.

3 minutes ago, Rorri said:

Yeah, but whose your dad?

I know, but why would you be interested unless you are looking for yours.

Last comment from me, otherwise it could go on forever, but as I'm a gentleman- you can have the last say.