Pattaya Hells Angels trial verdict due in Nov

webfact

Thai Hells Angels trial verdict due in Nov

Ron Corben - AAP 

A Thai provincial court is expected to hand down its verdict in November against an Australian man accused of the murder of an Australian motorbike gang leader in Thailand last year, court officials say.

Antonio Bagnato, 26, has been facing court on charges of leading a gang of five foreigners to kill Hells Angels member Wayne Rodney Schneider, 37, in a dispute over money linked to drug trafficking.

Bagnato was arrested in a hotel in Phnom Penh after fleeing soon after his alleged involvement in the murder. Reports say Bagnato could face the death penalty.

Full story: https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/32749539/thai-hells-angels-murder-trial/

-- AAP/Yahoo 2016-09-28

I hope the court shows some leniency. 

I would give him a medal for ridding the world of an international drug trafficker. I wonder how many lives in Oz, he ruined in his career dealing in TONNES of ice.

As for the Hell's Angels -  scum that recruit known hardened criminals, hiding behind the unbelievable image of a motorcycle club. 

I recently met with a deputy commanderer for the RTP,  the head guy of 7 provinces, who asked me to help officers in the "gong brap bpram" because of the huge increase in crime by foreigners here. Look out as they mean business! 

Edited by Johnniey

2 hours ago, Johnniey said:

I hope the court shows some leniency. 

I would give him a medal for ridding the world of an international drug trafficker. I wonder how many lives in Oz, he ruined in his career dealing in TONNES of ice.

As for the Hell's Angels -  scum that recruit known hardened criminals, hiding behind the unbelievable image of a motorcycle club. 

They are both drug trafficking and former club members. Bagnato wanted to rob him. He was on drugs that night all of them.

3 hours ago, Grubster said:

I don't think they have the death penalty here in Thailand anymore, I could be wrong.

They do but haven't done it for some years.

He'll be off the streets for the rest of his life, unless Oz wants him back or the king pardons him.

All the Major Biker Gangs are here. They can appear to be innocuous.  There not.

They come in under the radar and recruit well to do Thais. Set up clubhouses.  They are here to thwart the system. 

HA. Banditos, many others... Sure, to know them on a one to one,next-door neighbors thing. No worries. Alot of them seem fine  Yet....This country,  where you can buy pretty much anything. Is a haven to them. Maybe not as much in the the Day of G. But there is no excuse for them not to come here.

Why Wouldn't They?

Weak leadership.  Cattle citizenry.  Corruption...... Where else else is better than here. 

19 minutes ago, Anthony5 said:

Seven years ago, but maybe you are right they may have it here now. I'm not sure, I just thought I had heard they abolished it. Not worth looking up, as I would rather be executed than live in prison till I died anyway. I'd be all for the death penalty if they would just do it instead of spending millions on appeals.

Just now, Grubster said:

Seven years ago, but maybe you are right they may have it here now. I'm not sure, I just thought I had heard they abolished it. Not worth looking up, as I would rather be executed than live in prison till I died anyway. I'd be all for the death penalty if they would just do it instead of spending millions on appeals.

If you had bothered to read the link I provided you would know it isn't abolished.

11 minutes ago, Anthony5 said:

If you had bothered to read the link I provided you would know it isn't abolished.

Didn't want to waste my time as I don't care much, I did read the book "The last executioner" though. Let me know when they do it.

18 hours ago, Grubster said:

OK so when was the last person executed?

2009. 2 drug dealers given lethal injections.

You would have been able to find that information yourself, if you knew how to type google.  :coffee1:

5 minutes ago, khundon said:

2009. 2 drug dealers given lethal injections.

You would have been able to find that information yourself, if you knew how to type google.  :coffee1:

Now what did you post that for you big dope I already told you that you may be right about the law still being in effect, and that I thought I had heard that it wasn't. I also said I really didn't care to argue about it and I didn't think I should look it up as I take your word for it.