Overpriced Triumph

baansgr

With the price reduction of November 2014 Im shocked to see that 5 or 6 year old Triumphs are being advertised at 500K up whereas new are only 435K

Is there any sensibly priced 2nd hand  Triumphs out there, a 2011 T100 should be around 250K with book etc

With the price reduction of November 2014 Im shocked to see that 5 or 6 year old Triumphs are being advertised at 500K up whereas new are only 435K
Is there any sensibly priced 2nd hand  Triumphs out there, a 2011 T100 should be around 250K with book etc

Unfortunetly, this is the sort of thing that happens here. It's just not logical.
As an example, I know of an unused/unsold 2014 Triumph that WAS priced at the pre-reduction level and it still is. So an outdated/unrevised model is trying to be sold for more than the newest and greatly improved 2017 models. Crazy or what???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you think about model.. not about NEW or second hand

have price for MODEL.. 

As example  Ducati  small ST it simular price  Diavel same year.. and big ST eve more.. but if you want somemodel.. so you pay market price.

On 9/29/2016 at 4:58 PM, OmegaRacer said:

Because the people who bought them at the inflated price can't face losing so much money now that they want to sell. I think they just can't face the truth that their bikes are now worth half (or less) than what they paid a few years ago.

That just about sums it up!

On 30/09/2016 at 6:19 AM, Nickymaster said:

Can't find a T100 for 250,000 here. Cheapest Triumph would be a second hand local assembled Street Twin. But not yet easy to find.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

You might now...the new T100 has just been released (uses the Street Twin motor)

cw1016-2017-triumph-t100-t100-black-firs

http://www.cycleworld.com/2017-triumph-bonneville-t100-and-t100-accessible-motorcycle

On 09/10/2016 at 3:31 PM, Nickymaster said:

Nice bike! It will cost around 400k here in Thailand. Might take 10 years before you can find one for 250k.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

What I meant was that you might be able to pick up one of the old air cooled T100's now for 250k because they have launched the new T100 water cooled  :whistling:

• 1 year later...

Sounds like the shops people buy around here, they pay B3.5m when it is new, the developers only sell half the block, the owner can't make the business pay and it ends up back on the market......For B5m. Right beside the new ones at B3.5m.

Perhaps no one has explained what "good will" means. TIT 

• 3 weeks later...