Lack of good service from large retailer

ttl

Maybe I am having a bad run or maybe it is only Watsadu

The happenings are all very recent and compound to problems which are usually

dealt with promptly and effectively to  ensure customer continuity  ,with service where I come from

But not here!!!

1/Hitachi water pump with 5 year guarantee,with 2 years yet to run.Automatic switching failed,mechanic said NON REPAIRABLE.

company would not replace and Bangkok agent was not interested.Been  switching manually for  a few weeks, now the electric motor

has  failed. To-day 2 young lads  visited and said "it did not burn so NO WARRANTY.Local supervisor does not seem to understand OR does not know how to handle it.A request for the warranty in English only brought  a glazed eye.What would you do

2.Purchased a 2 wheeled Sack Barrow 3 months ago,well built and was great until recently one tyre deflated.On inspection it was found that 

the tread on the Chinese made tyre had parted company with the canvass base,resulting in a puncture.I took the sample to identify the problem.Plenty of complete barrows but no spares.No one knew what to do,like making a request from the maker.They suggested opposition businesses and tyre repair shops,but had no success.Would they kindly order for me,or even pirate a stock item to keep me Operationally .Impossible!!

3.I purchased  a waterproof  cover clearly marked 3m X 4m  to replace the useless cotton cover supplied originally by them for the steel frame entrance porch they previously supplied. The  material  used may have been cut to the stated size but they for got that a double fold was made  on the 4 sides to take the eyelets for strong support .It looks great with a 10cm gap all around.Do you think made in Thailand??

4.I ordered a spare cutting blade and bolt for my recently purchases motor mower.It had to be a special order as they had no stock

The bolt supplied by the maker was 3cm shorter than one fitted and of course the size was not available from local stock   Still waiting!!

5/ Asked for some  Anti Rust paint for a couple of patches on my corrugated roof. HuH   No  Have

6/Asked for roller paint applicator  and ppaint tray shaped for corrugate roofing iron.  NO HAVE  never heard of them

That's enough for now   Any comments please

I too found Watsadu miserable on my few visits. Dirty, disorganized and clueless staff.

homepro on the other hand gets my thumbs up - bought a lot of things from them and it was all smooth sailing, including delivering items. Most stores have quite a few English speakers. Unfortunately, some items are only to be found at Watsadu

Well....i been down that road with faulty goods....rather a long story i posted here about 4 years ago.....must do some hand stands jumping around and looking very cross to get your point across...in the end know your rights and contact the company direct while in the store of purchase...thats how i got it done though it wasn't smooth sailing...i did demand the head of the rep that i originally talked toooooooo