German police fail to capture Syrian bomb attack suspect

webfact

German police fail to capture Syrian bomb attack suspect

606x341_346177.jpg

CHEMNITZ: -- Police in Germany have raided a second apartment block in their manhunt for a Syrian refugee suspected of planning a bomb attack.

They arrested one person during the raid in the eastern town of Chemnitz without firing a shot.

The suspect, 22 year old Jabu Albak who was born in Damascus, is still on the run. He narrowly evaded capture by the police when they raided his flat in the town on Saturday.

“The person that we’ve been searching for since yesterday, also by appealing to the public, has unfortunately slipped through the net. The search continues without let-up. In the meanwhile we have received more than 80 tip-offs, from phonecalls and through the internet,” a Saxony police spokesman, Tom Bernhardt, said.

Hundreds of grammes of TATP, a highly volatile but easy to produce explosive, were found at Albakr’s flat, the same kind as was used in the attacks on Paris and Brussels which killed dozens of people earlier this year.

One eyewitness from the apartment block described the moment the police confronted their suspect.

“They were standing there with their automatic pistols with the red light in front pointed at him and I screamed at them ‘we’re the tenants, we’re nobody’ with hands up. It was a bit ‘criminal’. We were really afraid and it was scary. I don’t wish it on anybody,” she said.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-10-10

I truly wish i could "unread" Raspails the Camp of the Saints and the Inspire mag back catalog. Naivety was a much more pleasant place to dwell. 

Why on earth do they want to arrest him? And then what? Just release him back to the ghetto to carry on with the task that he and his ilk are busy implementing? Invite all his mates and relatives over as per human rights legislation? I would humbly suggest that the only way forward here is by vigilantes seeing as the state apparatus has truly failed us.

The number of these terrorist incidents becomes an everyday occurrence and the papers dont report it because they are forbidden to disclose the perpetrators name or ethnicity and religeon. Then our western society will be in rapid descent into chaos like France.

It would appear that he has now been captured.

Jaber al-Bakr was found by police when they stormed a high-rise block of flats in the eastern city of Leipzig in the early hours of Monday morning following a tipoff by two other Syrian men.

“Two Syrian men detained him in their flat.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/10/german-police-capture-syrian-man-suspected-of-planning-bomb-attack

Well done and kudos to the 2 Syrians