Virtual Stalkers

ScotBkk

I find it funny that people post on facebook telling the world they were glad they spent their childhoods riding bikes and climbing trees.

Irony is a wonderful thing.

It also makes me smile to think of people bashing the keys on their computers harder than they would normally do because they don't like a post that has been made.

The internet is a strange and wonderful creature as long as you don't take it to seriously. A bit like life in general.

Did that have anything to do with the OP ?

I find it funny that people post on facebook telling the world they were glad they spent their childhoods riding bikes and climbing trees.
Irony is a wonderful thing.
It also makes me smile to think of people bashing the keys on their computers harder than they would normally do because they don't like a post that has been made.
The internet is a strange and wonderful creature as long as you don't take it to seriously. A bit like life in general.
Did that have anything to do with the OP ?

OP
If I came up with the said concept, idea through my own volition, it's just a way of expressing my view as how I see it. Another reason, I'm looking for valid opinions from others like yourself. Does that answer your question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, ScotBkk said:

OP
If I came up with the said concept, idea through my own volition, it's just a way of expressing my view as how I see it. Another reason, I'm looking for valid opinions from others like yourself. Does that answer your question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have absolutely no idea.

It doesn't really bother me, it amuses me (if it happens, rare)

What is particularly amusing when they make some kind of assumption and present it as fact. Are you then going to go out of your way to say 'no, I am not like that' - stuff like 'you seem really annoyed by this' when you're not remotely bothered :D

Ah, ok, I can't really help your perception but I see you're trying to present me as bothered and you the calm, sensible person on a particular matter ... so, do I have to prove I'm not bothered now? Only to be met by 'why are you concerned about this' ... idiots

Ignore, move on

On 19/10/2016 at 2:01 AM, anotheruser said:

When you get stalked you ave the upper hand. Somebody is so fixated that they can't help themselves. At that point you pour some salt into the wound and let the leech implode. Stalkers are easy to defeat and if they stick around it is a sure sign of flattery.

I'd say is a sign of some mental problem.
Take this one for example:

I usually follow a link to my user profile when I go to TV, one day I noticed that a particular poster seemed to always be at the top of the last visitors so I ran a little experiment, I went into my CP at different times over 24 hours, the results is finding out a new definition of pathetic.
It was a busy day, I had meetings and whatnot, so it's not like I was checking every five minutes, but almost every time I checked this creature had been there just a few minutes before, I put the time I saved the screenshot on the right side.

TVStalking.jpg

It would be just funny if the same person (and others in in his "gang") would just left it at that, but when the bullying and threats failed to censor me they began to create and spread extremely serious lies about me and others.
Luckily for them I'm a very patient, forgiving and busy person, but everything has a limit and some of this people could end up facing some serious consequences for their idiocy, i.e. one that thought it funny to try to frame someone for LM.

Moral of the story, some truly effed up people roam this forum, so be weary.