Banking Jobs Available - Overseas Postings

Hi,

My dad and uncle in Singapore run a large and well known head hunting firm. Anyways, I am not here to promote their firm but rather, to appease the cynical that this is a legitimate post, and there are available positions (with great salary) for those who might be interested.

1) A Global USA bank is looking for Bank branch managers to be stationed in China - posting in big cities.

* Candidate must have 5 yrs experience leading a sales team in consumer banking products

* Able to speak, read and write Mandarin/Chinese well

* Age between 30 to 45

* Good tertiary education (Diploma holders will be considered)

2) A Foreign bank with 10 branches in Singapore is looking for:

* Head of Internal Audit - Must have experience auditing in a banking industy. Relevant / good tertiary education. Fluent in written and spoken English.

* Head Infomation Technology - Must have experience working in IT in the banking industry. Relevant / good tertiary education. Fluent in written and spoken English.

* Preferred age - below 45.

* Salary up to 120,000 USD and car, housing allowance etc. depending on experience and qualifications.

So if you are interested, PM me for the email address to send your resume to, or tel. number. Initial interview (with my dad) may be conducted here in Bangkok, since he will be coming in Dec to visit me! :o