Non-Immigrant Visa (Change) In Kuala Lumpur

Last year, when I applied for the Non-Immigrant Visa O (Dependent) at the Royal Thai Embassy, Kuala Lumpur. The consular will issue one year multiple visa and I did it for years. Last week, I was informed that the consular can issue 3 months single entry visa and no longer issue one year multiple visa. A new policy since early this year. 

Do you anyone know where I can get one year multiple visa from the embassy? 

They have not been issuing multiple entry non-o visas for some time now. That has been discussed many times on this forum.

Your only choice to get one if married to a Thai to get one is Savannakhet Laos with no financial proof or Penang with 400k baht in the bank. If a parent of a Thai and not married Penang is your only choice.

• 4 months later...
On 10/17/2016 at 7:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

They have not been issuing multiple entry non-o visas for some time now. That has been discussed many times on this forum.

Your only choice to get one if married to a Thai to get one is Savannakhet Laos with no financial proof or Penang with 400k baht in the bank. If a parent of a Thai and not married Penang is your only choice.

I got the Non-Imm O (1 year) from the embassy in Manila and they never asked any financial proof.