Chiang Mai bank robber dumped his loot because he only needed 80K to pay back a friend

webfact

Chiang Mai bank robber dumped his loot because he only needed 80K to pay back a friend

a2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

CHIANG MAI: -- A bank robber who stole 270,000 baht from a Krung Thai bank branch in Chiang Mai dumped 174,000 in the bushes nearby.

He told police he only needed 80,000 baht to pay back a friend so he ditched the rest, reports Daily News.

Pachanon (alias Ming) Nutnoo, 30, had raided the Krung Thai branch in Naman Hemin on Saturday. But by Monday he was in police hands after a warrant was issued and he was apprehended at Tharathip Garden Place in the city.

He admitted what he had done and was taken on a reenactment.

Police managed to locate him quickly after they found the helmet, clothes and knife he used in the robbery along with 173,960 baht in a bag in some bushes between his home and the bank.

The Bangkok native told Phuping cops that after he studied at university in Chiang Mai he opened a coffee shop for cat lovers. The shop had a number of rare breeds of cat for customers to pet. But things went wrong and he ran out of money.

When a friend asked for 80,000 baht to be repaid he decided to rob the bank. He chose one where he was a customer, knowing there would be few staff and the getaway was easy.

He wore the full face helmet to conceal his identity.

About the money in the bushes he told police he only needed enough to pay back his friend.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-18

On 17/10/2016 at 2:03 PM, sirmud63 said:

absolutly speachless . you couldnt dream this up if you tryed .

Good English is hard to come by. Did you know that the English Dictionary was only compiled in the 1800's  rather late wouldn't you say? Before that the words with double 'tt' or double 'ff' were sometimes spelled with a single 't', or 'f', they finally decided to keep to one spelling system once and for all.

About this bank robber, he is a good man for he only took what he needed.  Judge should send him to do community work and to talk to school kids about not being greedy. Good man, good man indeed.

On 18/10/2016 at 8:12 AM, Johpa said:

A cat house that sells decent coffee is not a bad idea.

Where is this coffee house I wonder? I love cats would like to pay a visit to this coffee house, anyone knows the address? In Bangkok?

Did I really just read something about cats and throwing money away after robbing a bank.......

I will pay the 80,000 and help this person!!!!   

We all need to help others in need!!!

NOTE:  PM me if you want to send me 80,000!!!!