Anyway I could make money while staying in Thailand ?

Dave Ramsey

On 28/10/2016 at 11:57 AM, Strange said:

Honestly sounds like you may have a learning disability or something. I can easily read books with authors from other countries. UK, South Africa, Australia, Europe, as long as its english (the language we are typing in now) I can easily define a word I don't recognize in the context in witch its used. 

Americans should no longer call their English, English? Are you capable of understanding how retarded that is? 

Retarded......hmmm

"  I don't recognize in the context in witch its used.  "

English = recognise, which, it's. 

Even my English spell checker objects to "recognize"

Americans do not have "their English" but I wouldn't expect you to comprehend that. Oops, sorry. Big word.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, hugh2121 said:
On 10/28/2016 at 11:57 AM, Strange said:

Honestly sounds like you may have a learning disability or something. I can easily read books with authors from other countries. UK, South Africa, Australia, Europe, as long as its english (the language we are typing in now) I can easily define a word I don't recognize in the context in witch its used. 

Americans should no longer call their English, English? Are you capable of understanding how retarded that is? 

Retarded......hmmm

"  I don't recognize in the context in witch its used.  "

English = recognise, which, it's. 

Even my English spell checker objects to "recognize"

Americans do not have "their English" but I wouldn't expect you to comprehend that. Oops, sorry. Big word.

Funny, when I type "recognise" its got a red line under it and when I hit the spacebar it auto corrects to "recognize". Im setup for US English not UK English. 

However, when I right click either word and choose "Define" I get the same definition. The exact, same, definition. 

Clearly we DO have "our English" as every, single, electronic device I have gives me the option to choose between US and UK English. 

Furthermore, changing one single letter does not make it incomprehensible. 

You clearly have your system setup for UK English. Nothing wrong with that. But are you saying that because over the last several hundred years we have managed to change a letter from an "s" to a "z" its not English anymore and you can not understand it? 

Yep, your just being petty. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 2.36.49 PM.png

2 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

You could get paid to troll on internet websites.

Oh wait....

You're just jealous.  We have never received a single chargeback in our entire business history.   In fact, customers are so happy they often come in for seconds.

6 hours ago, james1995 said:

You're just jealous.  We have never received a single chargeback in our entire business history.   In fact, customers are so happy they often come in for seconds.

What are you gibbering on about?

I was replying to the OP.

I've not the lack of wit to sit and read through this thread.

On 30/10/2016 at 8:41 PM, james1995 said:

Is this a new hair salon?