Police in Satun arrest youth,19, for molesting girl,13

webfact

Police in Satun arrest youth,19, for molesting girl,13

a5.jpg

Picture Thairath

SATUN: -- Police in the southern province of Satun have arrested a 19 year old man on a warrant for molesting a girl of 13.

The man said the girl was a willing participant and that they have been in love for some time, reports Thairath.

The arrest was made after relatives of the girl went to a house where they found her with the man back in September.

Both the lovers are natives of the area known as Nikhom Patana in the Manang area of Satun.

The man - named only as "Tone" has been charged with abduction and molestation of a minor under the age of 15.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-26

Where I live one of my neighbours had a 13 year old daughter.  Living in the same house with them was their daughter`s 29 year old boyfriend. Daughter became pregnant, gave birth to a baby girl age 14. Daughter now 15, all still living together with the parents blessing.  Quite common where I live, girls often unofficially get married at 15.

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Where I live one of my neighbours had a 13 year old daughter.  Living in the same house with them was their daughter`s 29 year old boyfriend. Daughter became pregnant, gave birth to a baby girl age 14. Daughter now 15, all still living together with the parents blessing.  Quite common where I live, girls often unofficially get married at 15.

I think that the plan in the above scenario is, the baby girl grows up, moves to Pattaya and supports all the family.

Another happy ending.:coffee1: