Introduction Agencies In Thailand

medicinebox

My friend and I were just having a debate the other day on probably the most debated topic in Thailand. Yes, where do you find a good Thai lady. How do you meet a girl who is actually interested in a western man for more then just his wallet (although this will always play a part with any girl)?

We got on about this after reminding ourselves about the fat, selfish, mouthy and so often complacent farang girls, waiting (or maybe not) back in falangland, who are becoming less of an option as we steam through or mid 30’s. Ever met a 90kg falang girl in a belly top who thinks she’s a model? You get my drift.

So I approached the subject of Introduction Agencies. “That would never work” my mate snapped. “That’s where the real clever hookers go, to properly snare a falang”. He continued “You still would never know if she had worked the bar”.

So ever more the positive I decided to break it down with him. There may be some truth in clever ladies looking to “snare” the farang, but we are not straight off a plane from London for the first time and could take measures. So like everything I figured the risks could be minimised. By drawing up a set of guidelines and sticking to them, I think meeting a lady through an introduction agency; you could narrow it down to a select few and maybe meet a loverly lady.

Ok these are just my own set of personal preferences and why I would choose them. Feel free to comment.

1) No children: I think a woman with children is a different creature to a

woman without. You may find them being with you for the wrong reasons.

2) No previous marriages: For whatever reason it didn’t work last time, it may affect it this time. Besides I wouldn’t want someone who took her vows already. Used goods.

3) No tattoos: It is a mark of a loose woman. Especially ones like “keep of the grass” and “No entry” on the top of their arse. Or “George” on their shoulder.

4) They would have to have a full time job or a profession: I mean a career, or in full time study.

5) Qualifications: I think qualifications are important. It says a lot about a girls background family and upbringing. Also if the parents have put them through University, they are more likely to be self sufficient and they are less likely to want you to buy a new Buffalo for them.

6) Speaking English: Either this should be very basic i.e. what they learned in school. Or it should be very good as would be learned through an English diploma through Uni. Also they should have certificates and be proud of them, rightly so too.

7) Intentions: I would ask for a clear answer, why they want a western man, and do they intend to stay in Thailand or do they have intentions to live abroad?

I would even go so far as to have her background checked by someone. Remember, were talking about someone you may spend the rest of your life with. You wouldn't buy a house without a proper survey.... Would you?

I know these introduction Agencies are not cheap, so I could afford to be fussy. I suppose at the end of the day even after all the questions you would have to use your intuition to decide.

Has anyone ever tried these Introduction Agencies, or know any one who has? Did it work out?

I am the happiest man on earth, I have found the girl of my dreams, my soulmate. It took me 6 months and 3 agencies, but I would do it all again if it meant meeting my young wife. I lay back on the four poster bed. I’m grinning like a Cheshire cat on our wedding night tying to understand how one man can be so lucky, when she looks up at me softly, with warm smile and loving eyes, after giving me the best blow job in my life, and says “Tilak! Why your vitamin not taste sweet, same same other falang”? MMMAAAAAAAMMM!!!

Maybe you should come here and join one of the local churches, or become a buddist. Of course, you have to remember that when Thai people see a Thai with a falang, they always, and I mean always assume that she is a whore. So if you can find a nice Thai girl you will have to spirit her away to some far off land.

But, then again, why would anyone want a nice Thai girl? There are so many bad ones available. :o

You are way out in space there pal, what are you smoking? Mid-thirties?, your rambling and ideas sounds like a teenbopper to me.

Dont smoke and am 33. Anything to add about the actual post?

Everyone says "Stay away from the bars". I know that part already. So alternatives??

You are way out in space there pal, what are you smoking? Mid-thirties?, your rambling and ideas sounds like a teenbopper to me.

Dont smoke and am 33. Anything to add about the actual post?

Everyone says "Stay away from the bars". I know that part already. So alternatives??

If you know that already, you know the answer then, non bar type girls are everywhere!, why would you go to an introduction agency, when you only have to walk into a shopping centre or walk down the street!

Hello!

I believe it's easier and easier for farang to find a non-prostitute girl here in Thailand. The girls seems to be more aware now that foreigners mostly treat girls a lot better than Thai men. I actually disagree that Thais see all girls walking with a foreigner as a whore, I think it depends upon how the girl dresses, talks and acts. I do have a nice Thai girlfriend myself, and of course I can notice sometimes that people look at her like a prostitute, but it's not that often. It has even happened that Thais we don't even know have said it's nice not all farang go for the bar girls.

Well, how to find them? Not sure about that part, but I don't personally believe any agency would be a way to go, you mostly don't know what you get. I think the best way is simply to spend a lot of time in Thailand...Then sooner or later you'll just bump into someone, like I did. There are many nice girls here who're just looking for a man who'll treat them nice, not just for money. I guess you should try to make some Thai friends, in that way you'll get more "exposure" to normal girls.

Just my humble opinion...

Best regards,

Trond.

http://www.affiliateguiding.com

3) No tattoos: It is a mark of a loose woman. Especially ones like “keep of the grass” and “No entry” on the top of their arse. Or “George” on their shoulder.

My Mum has a tattoo on her arse that says No Entry! :o

Just messin, my mum only has a spiders web on her elbow.

Actually it bought to mind a girl I knew in Hat Yai who had one of those scrolls across a heart tattooed on her arm, normaly used for writing the name of a loved one, only she had her scroll left blank and gave her short time guy a pen to write his name in for the duration, very smart. :D

Guest chingy
4) They would have to have a full time job or a profession: I mean a career, or in full time study.

5) Qualifications: I think qualifications are important. It says a lot about a girls background family and upbringing. Also if the parents have put them through University, they are more likely to be self sufficient and they are less likely to want you to buy a new Buffalo for them.

6) Speaking English: Either this should be very basic i.e. what they learned in school. Or it should be very good as would be learned through an English diploma through Uni. Also they should have certificates and be proud of them, rightly so too.

7) Intentions: I would ask for a clear answer, why they want a western man, and do they intend to stay in Thailand or do they have intentions to live abroad?

these 4 are a little bit touf, you might ask yourself why would a well educated, have a career, good family background, speak english girl doing in this kinda of services,

i got to admited you gots ballz dude, ask yourself

(7) Intentions: I would ask for a clear answer, why they want a western man, and do they intend to stay in Thailand or do they have intentions to live abroad?
it should be opposit why would she want you, what do you have to offer her, are you good

enouf and educated enouf for her, she will tell you where to stay, not you asking her, dream on dude

How do you meet a girl who is actually interested in a western man for more then just his wallet (although this will always play a part with any girl)?

I met the girl.... None left for you now...

Introduction Agencies??? Still have training wheels on your bike? :o

If you know that already, you know the answer then, non bar type girls are everywhere!, why would you go to an introduction agency, when you only have to walk into a shopping centre or walk down the street!
So are you saying that Introduction Agencies are bad places, and full of bad ladies?
medicinebox: make a list of what YOU have to offer and we'll think it over.

Don't smoke and am 67.

Probably the same sentiments as you, caring sharing etc....all those things that humans desire.

Jump on the next plane going to Xanadu....

your mumma should have swallowed you...nice story.

Found you translator on this post too! Your negative tone and attitude stench. Thaimee.
At last a baitee

Its your time in tesco's mate... what a life sitting in tesco's on steroids....

found you central road....

??? Sorry, you lost me there guys...
I met the girl.... None left for you now...

Introduction Agencies??? Still have training wheels on your bike?

Good for you mate, hope it works out. But I think there is more than one good lady left. I took the stabalizers of a couple of years ago, but the roads in Thailand can still be dangerous no matter how well you think you can ride.

these 4 are a little bit touf, you might ask yourself why would a well educated, have a career, good family background, speak english girl doing in this kinda of services,

i got to admited you gots ballz dude, ask yourself

(7) Intentions: I would ask for a clear answer, why they want a western man, and do they intend to stay in Thailand or do they have intentions to live abroad? 

it should be opposit why would she want you, what do you have to offer her, are you good

enouf and educated enouf for her, she will tell you where to stay, not you asking her, dream on dude

Good point, they should have their own minds, and if they don't like you they should have the same choice to turn you down as well. Now were getting real. I will dream on if thats what you call it. What I wont do is settle for something short of what I want. But once again, you say what would they be doing in these kind of services like its a bad thing. So is it?

I am not being cynical or derogatory, there is nothing wrong with having choices when you're looking for someone special. If I had no choices then I would be stuck with my last falang gf. :o

So, has anyone had any experience with these "services", or know any one who has. People must use them, thats why they exist.

Having part set up an Introduction agency, i've made observations and most are revealing. The Introduction site I was involved with was going to be called I-Thai-Ladies.Com.

In any event I came to some interesting conclusions as the project was forever in the making..

If we look at existing Introduction agencies over the years you will notice particularly with local agencies they are very nonchalant in checking their female clients.

This means when you do a background check on the lady you will get what you want to see but no home truths as in all honesty most ladies for the most part in pattaya are on the game and this probably for the most part is true, but as we near the capital you can expect to see a better clientel and more hopefuls.

For my money the more complicated the process is for the lady upon registering the more likely she is to shy away from registering with an agency. Therefore we can trust a more serious agency like Cherryblossoms who genuinely check their credentials. So you have to do your own homework.

I must imagine you can deduce that alot of the agencies have to bend the stats on their ladies so as to make the offering more appealing otherwise

MEDSBOX says

2) "No previous marriages: For whatever reason it didn’t work last time, it may affect it this time. Besides I wouldn’t want someone who took her vows already. Used goods"

I wouldn't worry about it to much, once you get down past the used part,it is new pussy,not used goods, if you got the tools do it.

My wife is a school teacher with 20 years on the job, married to a Thai drunk for 15 years and got tired of it, and she says that when we are out of town where we are known, that all Thai think she is a whore by being with a farang, so the post that denied it is very wrong I would say. :o

Do you think that just because you are a farang,that it is a buyers market,55555

From my observations of couple who met thru an agency , the failure rate is just as bad .

in fact girls from an agency probably have higher expectations and are willing to scoot just as any other.

the same problems rear their heads , lack of education, over the top financial demands,

total lack of communication ,cant settle in a cooler western place ,miss friends and family. etc

just recently heard of an agency match thats falling apart ,shes been screwing around and her hubby found out about it ,after an anon phone tipoff .

and she never worked a bar or did short time !

From my observations of couple who met thru an agency , the failure rate is just as bad .

in fact girls from an agency probably have higher expectations and are willing to scoot just as any other.

the same problems rear their heads , lack of education, over the top financial demands,

total lack of communication ,cant settle in a cooler western place ,miss friends and family. etc

just recently heard of an agency match thats falling apart ,shes been screwing around and her hubby found out about it ,after an anon phone tipoff .

and she never worked a bar or did short time !

I see. I suppose any relationship can go bad, and after any introduction you are on your own. Even after narrowing it down, its no gaurantee. :o
Do you think that just because you are a farang,that it is a buyers market,55555

Absolutely not. In fact if they are fussy about you it could be regarded as a sign of sincerity.

Having part set up an Introduction agency, i've made observations and most are revealing. The Introduction site I was involved with was going to be called I-Thai-Ladies.Com.

In any event I came to some interesting conclusions as the project was forever in the making..

If we look at existing Introduction agencies over the years you will notice particularly with local agencies they are very nonchalant in checking their female clients.

This means when you do a background check on the lady you will get what you want to see but no home truths as in all honesty most ladies for the most part in pattaya are on the game and this probably for the most part is true, but as we near the capital you can expect to see a better clientel and more hopefuls.

For my money the more complicated the process is for the lady upon registering the more likely she is to shy away from registering with an agency. Therefore we can trust a more serious agency like Cherryblossoms who genuinely check their credentials. So you have to do your own homework.

I must imagine you can deduce that alot of the agencies have to bend the stats on their ladies so as to make the offering more appealing otherwise

Agree totally, nice reply. I believe there are many girls out there who are serious (and choosy) about meeting a western man. On the flip side, maybe they don't want a man who has trawled the bars as well.
medicinebox, you are a sad <deleted>.

if you are not ercof the jerkoff then go and sit in the corner with him and wear that hat with pride, inbred!

I gotta laugh at this guy. Thanks for the scathing attack buddy. Hey I just read most your posts and they are mostly 1 liner nonsense replies to someone elses posts, that carry very little weight. Why dont you try starting your own post? Got nothing interesting to say, or are you scared someone might disagree with what you think.

Now do something amazing and tell me in a sensible debate type way,what specific parts of my post caused you not only to judge my character, but to instruct me on what to do with myself. Try to make it more than 3 sentences. Then you may gain a little respect from me. Otherwise please stay out of my way.

The question is not introduction services, yes or no.

The main point is to try to collect as many informations as possible, when looking for a long-term relationship.

I would say, try it out, all and everything at the same time....

Introduction services, internet-dating, looking around, talking with friends about...

disco or whatever......

Never fix your search to one source only.....

Then make your choice out of those various results....

Johann

OK, here's my comments on this subject. I met my Thai GF via the internet. That was over a year ago and so far, all is going very well. She is/was not a bar-girl but working for a small computer company. She seems loyal, a great cook, and what she can do in bed sends me wild :D

My quest to find a 'decent' Thai GF started about 18 months ago in the Uk. I was also faced with the question of how one can actually do this whilst on the other side of the world. Using the internet seemed a good start. Being an internet guy I did some 'research' on the various agencies etc out there.

My own opinions was that the 'mail-order brides' and similar introduction services were a complete waste of money. They were very expensive and you simply cannot expect to 'buy' a girlfriend off the shelf. So forget this approach.

But the internet dating approach looked far more reasonable. The monthly charges for viewing ladies' details and contacting them by email was very reasonable, and there seemed a large number of apparent 'decent' girls who were seeking a lifelong farang partner between 25-80 years old!

I did contact a small number of these ladies, and these contacts led me to travel to Thailand on several ocasions, before I finally moved out here full-time.

What I did find from my own experience was that all the girls that I contacted were from non-bar girl backgrounds. (Many people have different views on whether having a BG as a GF is good or bad. My own view was that being the umpteeth guy to bonk the girl was not a good starting point :o )

A very interesting point was that ALL the girls that I met had placed their details on the internet dating site just for fun. By that, I mean they never really thought that they would actually meet a nice guy. In some cases their friends had posted the girl's details without their knowledge!

Some of the girls had posted their details because they simply wanted to 'flirt' with western guys online. One girl that I met in Bangkok did not believe me when I said I would fly over to BKK to meet her. She did not believe it was for real until I was actually there in the hotel.

So, I had a few hits and misses before I contacted a girl whose details had been placed on the dating website by a friend! To cut a long story short, we hit it off immediately and have been together since that meeting.

So, in conclusion, I would suggest you try internet dating, since the cost is reasonable. But approach this with an open mind about the girls' motives. Does she really want to meet a guy or does she just want to flirt online? Good luck :D

• 3 weeks later...

I think how or where you meet someone has little to do with the success of teh relationship.

I think the woman who has been married and it failed can make just as good a wife and likely knows how hard a marriage can be.

I ahve a few friends who have married whores and they seem to be perfectly nice wives. In a few cases, they were smart, educated and after ###### a few thousand guys, I would suspect they were less likely to ###### around.

I would agree in general on the No Tatoos, more from the point of view that it shows a lack of judgement.

I think most marriages fail because there is way too much support for people getting divorced and too many friends standing around encouraging you to find THE OTHER PERSON WRONG.

I find the only thing I can change is what I bring to the relationship.

I think the mailorder agencies are likely no better than general internet sites like Asian Friend Finders. Patience and willingness to be honest about what you want and expect and the ability to listen carefully, read between the lines and use your ears and mouth in correct ratio are the most important things to having a successful marriage.

I find the guy who insists on marrying a virgin is likely and insecure dipstick and will do what it takes to make his marriage fail.

I like the quote," a man wants to be a woman's first love. A woman wants to be his last."

I love educating young women, but I would prefer an experienced woman for a wife.