Looking for Pool Partner

democratus

There used to be three of us, all aged over 60, who met every Sunday between around 2-5pm to play pool. The venue is a private house in Phuket Town; the pool room is airconditioned, and the table is a full-sized pool table in  excellent condition. We played for fun - no gambling or drinking, although we are not wowsers. A couple of weeks ago one of us died in a m/cycle accident - which leaves us with only two players. Playing pool is fun, if you can sit down occasionally whilst the other two are playing - but with only 2 people playing - it begins to look like work after a while.

The remaining two of us are looking for a third player - someone who likes the game, enjoys the mateship, and appreciates the challenge of a good game. Anyone out there interested in joining us? Here is a photo of the venue.

20160214_165739.jpg

I don't know if they are made in Isaan - I thought it was a Singapore company making them. I bought mine from a bankrupt pub, but I've seen the same brand tables for sale, new, for only 120,000 Baht at billiard table supplier shops in Phuket.