The Rules

Aujuba

I just copied this off another thread. It was a moderator's reason for closing it.

"1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law."

Seems to me that the moderators really should do their jobs better as there is a heck of a lot of "sexually oriented" writing on this board.

Personally, I think the BurmaVisa board's rules give more freedom to posters. What's the saying a a 'jumped up' moderator?

If you are going to close threads based on the the above then close them. Don't pick and choose. The Incident thread has a LOAD of sexually oriented posts. It should be closed based on your Thai-government approved rules.

Any comments? Any explanations why it pick and choose here? the board really is 'Thai ' as the controllers of it don't enforce the rules equally.

In accordance with the Forum Rules, "Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum. "

/Closed.