Residence Certificate at Jomtien Immigration - Latest Docs?

Mattd

I know this has been asked in other ways before, just need an update on how immigration are handling these.

I need to get the blue book for my car updated from the finance company to myself, with all the latest going on with TM30 & TM28 etc. then what documents are Jomtien Immigration requiring for issuing a Residence Certificate nowadays?

My situation is perhaps a little more complicated than most, in that I work in Bangkok weekdays, then reside in Pong area at the weekends, the work permit has a Bangkok address in it and I do not want to use this as it is a temporary address, so therefore I need to get the car registered to the address in Pong.

I can show AIS or SCB documents in my name and the Pong address no worries, however, the extension of stay in my passport etc. were done at CW in Bangkok, which makes the TM30 / TM28 side a little problematic in Chonburi region!!!

Anyone got a residence certificate off Jomtien Immigration in the last week or so and if so, what did they need to see?

Bahtboy, thanks for the reply, so no mention or request for the TM30 receipt from immigration, or did you have this?

I'm also a little concerned regarding the fact that my extension of stay was issued by immigration at CW Bangkok, they might ask why I need a residency certificate for Chonburi region in this case, suppose the only way to find out is to go and try!

Archived