My Love Story with a Thai girl – Sweet or Bitter?

Nicholas1986

Maybe she was packing what you might like to call  'a gentleman sausage', and thats why she said " she would let you down by what she really was"

Be thankful it didn't come to the point where you went down for the sausage  gravy

Edited by rhythmworx
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rhythmworx said:

Maybe she was packing what you might like to call  'a gentleman sausage', and thats why she said " she would let you down by what she really was"

Be thankful it didn't come to the point where you went down for the sausage  gravy

Do u mean she may be a ladyboy?  Sorry i dun really get what u mean, but she is definitely not. 

Not the same thing meeting someone by way of social media versus meeting someone in person

Meeting the OP in person, she may have found "he is not my type", after all.

- Apparently she doesn't love the OP. She does not even like him

- She seems to be a bit of a "twisted chick" that does not need a boyfriend but rather a good psychiatrist.

OP: Move on !
Cheers.

• Like 2

Honesty is the key to a good sincere relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.

Couldn't be bothered with all that Romance <deleted> I'm more the 'let's get the show on the road' type and F3%k the expense - gets better results!!!

I think the OP's of late are clutching at straws and filling us up with a loada tripe verging on lunacy through sheer boredom lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nigel Farang said:

For many Thai girls, meeting up with a farang for primarily economic reasons, there must be an element of self-loathing -  and faking pleasure at being with the farang can't be easy

Believe it or not, she's not that type of girl, but its true that faking pleasure is not easy

Im Glad you posted your story.  your young and since you believe love can happen like this it has a chance.  Unlike the old farts here.  

I think your mistake was surprising her after a shift at work and the 2nd batch or flowers.   A woman wants to have time e to look her best to meet a new guy.  I also think women have desires and think just like men.  Your lack of advanced in private disappointed me and I bet her.   Women want a Take charge man.  And a man who seems to want them.     I laughed at the post above, but going around security and the direct approach of hot breath blowing through panties has worked well for me.  Shake it off and try again.   

41 minutes ago, Nicholas1986 said:

Thanks gentlemen, please show some respect to the lady.

but you never got the chance to find out if IT was a LADY.

dont be toooooooooooo down hearted there are plenty that would love the chance to be your girlfreind.

• Like 1

Im Glad you posted your story.  your young and since you believe love can happen like this it has a chance.  Unlike the old farts here.  
I think your mistake was surprising her after a shift at work and the 2nd batch or flowers.   A woman wants to have time e to look her best to meet a new guy.  I also think women have desires and think just like men.  Your lack of advanced in private disappointed me and I bet her.   Women want a Take charge man.  And a man who seems to want them.     I laughed at the post above, but going around security and the direct approach of hot breath blowing through panties has worked well for me.  Shake it off and try again.   

What's the name of the dating site you use?

2 hours ago, Elkski said:

Logically I did not believe it worked but I just followed my heart at that moment. Yes, I also think my surprise became a shock. Thanks~

1 hour ago, samsensam said:

i'm guessing you dont have much experience of having relationships. here's a thought; suppose one of your friends told you the story you have written, what advice would you give them?

i'm sorry but this girl is clearly not interested in you, not only that she but doesn't even have common courtesy and politeness. 

you say she is highy educated, so why is she a shift worker in a factory? why does she have no idea of her shifts? this does not sound like a highly educated person. i have dated educated girls here they worked as lawyers, doctors, hospital directors, physical therapists, own business owners. certainly not factory shift workers.

Yeah, not much, especially with foreign girls. I tried that but when I am deeply in it, its hard for me to think outside the situation, so I am here to share and learn.

She is kind and polite, but only is not interested in me....

Not exactly workers, the job is faked to protect her privacy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

You're a sad guy nicholas1986….thailand is for pros…..you are going to get burned very soon if you don't chill out and stop over thinking this basic stuff.

Thai women are verrrrry easy to deal with….they just want you to take care of them…….if sex is involved then its financial….otherwise they expect to be fed, entertained and fussed over generally.

Reboot and put on your best cad persona….you will flourish….then destroy your posts like hillary clinton.

Thx Holmes. Are u sure thai women really so easy to deal with??! I have already taken great great care of her.

I am trying to reboot, but some memory in rom takes time to delete..........

10 minutes ago, meatboy said:

here's some good advice nik. 

NEVER surprise a thai girl like you did.

1 coming off nights,she might have been doing a shift on her back.

2 going home with her without letting her know you were coming,you might find a pair of size 10 sandals outside.

3 never mind if she say's they are her brothers.

4 forget the flowers,a somtam and sticky rice.

5 next time you visit this wonderful country ask the taxi to take you to SOI COWBOY.

you will get the ride of your life. 

Sorry I dun quite get it. Who might be the owner of the sandals even though the girl is single?

HAAH, SOI COWBOY and NANA, but I am coming for relationship but not for sex......

Thx anyway, I like your advice!