A suspected bomber admits he planted a bomb in Phuket’s Paradise market

snoop1130

A suspected bomber admits he planted a bomb in Phuket’s Paradise market

386_Srivara.jpg

One of the two suspected militants arrested by police for alleged involvement in the bombing and arson attacks in seven southern provinces during August 10-12 broke down into tears during police interrogation and reportedly confessed to committing the crime on Wednesday.

Pol Gen Sivara Rangseepromnakul, the deputy national police chief, who was on an inspection trip in Nakhon Si Thammarat, was present when the suspect, 20-year old Muhamad Muhee, was questioned by police in the provincial prison.

Informed police sources said that police interrogators presented to Muhamad Muhee the testimony in writing that he earlier gave to the police to have a look.

The sources said that the suspect initially appeared calm but eventually appeared to be nervous as he rubbed his face with one of his hands several times before he broke down into tears and started confessing.

Full Story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/a-suspected-bomber-admits-he-planted-a-bomb-in-phukets-paradise-market/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-11-02

A confession isn't worth jack $#it when the clown show that is the RTP are calling the tune.

Sure they might have the right guy, but with the RTP's form for bungling cases (intentionally or otherwise) it is only natural to be cynical ?

2 hours ago, z42 said:

A confession isn't worth jack $#it when the clown show that is the RTP are calling the tune.

Sure they might have the right guy, but with the RTP's form for bungling cases (intentionally or otherwise) it is only natural to be cynical ?

Wow- one post in and its tinfoil hat time. Better they hadn't bothered I guess?

Both alleged terrorists have Muslim names, which seems to point (along with other evidence) to southern insurgents being behind the Autumn spate of bombings which the Thai authorities tried to pin on their political opponents.

In the fullness of time, if this is confirmed, a fulsome apology.will doubtless be forthcoming.

Edited by Krataiboy
error

On 03/11/2016 at 4:08 AM, Krataiboy said:

Both alleged terrorists have Muslim names, which seems to point (along with other evidence) to southern insurgents being behind the Autumn spate of bombings which the Thai authorities tried to pin on their political opponents.

In the fullness of time, if this is confirmed, a fulsome apology.will doubtless be forthcoming.

You mean, violence, and bombings, in the name of ISLAM?!?

I"m told by my government that Islam is a religon of peace, so I find this hard to believe.

But seriously, I called it a snackbar attack within hours of it happening, and I'm standing by it.