Bike inspection for tax renewal

MadMac

Weather is getting cooler and I intend to get my ER6 on the road again. Been at the DLT today and wanted to pay overdue tax together with the car, but as it is 5 y/o now it needs inspection.

Any recommended place near Mae Hia, Nong Khwai, Canal Rd? If possible without the hassle to change the exhaust back to the original one. What's the cost to expect?

My Bikes and car get  tested (?) at the place just up from Hangdong Road Makro and on the other side of the road.  I have never seen them fail anyone even when everyone has legged it to get clear of the black smoke.  I think its only 100 odd Baht and they can do the required personal injury insurance as well.  About 800M past Makro is a 7-11, its nearly opposite there.

15 hours ago, Dellboy218 said:

My Bikes and car get  tested (?) at the place just up from Hangdong Road Makro and on the other side of the road.  I have never seen them fail anyone even when everyone has legged it to get clear of the black smoke.  I think its only 100 odd Baht and they can do the required personal injury insurance as well.  About 800M past Makro is a 7-11, its nearly opposite there.

The price for inspection is 60 Baht for M C and 200 Baht for car. I never change muffler and they never say anything

about the noise.

Prices for the PoRoBor for motorbikes depend on the engine size. I think my Scrambler cost 600THB or a bit more, can't remember. Guess the big part is the insurance/tax. The inspection cost is likely the same for all sizes.

On November 3, 2016 at 0:48 AM, Dellboy218 said:

'Pro Auto'- big red sign- you can't miss it.