Tourist visa form vientaine

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This should be the most recent one unless the changed it and did not put it on their website. http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/upload/pdf/Visa Application Form_new_V_13_8_2558.pdf

They have a new, slightly different one. The changes are very small, but I was turned down when trying to use the one from the website a few months back and had to fill in a new one.

I don't have a scanner, so this is the best I could do. I make no guarantees as to whether or not it will be accepted in Vientiane, and I have not tried to use a print of it myself. If anyone wants to clean it up/fix the orientation, be my guest. I, regretfully, don't have the time at the moment.

Vientiane Visa Form Oct 2016.pdf

I find it easiest to just give one of the touts 100 Baht to fill in the form for me. This includes the photocopies of your passport that you'll need. Whole thing took 5 minutes sat in the shade. I wouldn't recommend using their other ("express visa") services, though.

20 minutes ago, sanook 1 said:

is it possible to have one of the touts to fill in the form(they have it?) Before they open the doors at the consulate?

20 minutes ago, sanook 1 said:

is it possible to have one of the touts to fill in the form(they have it?) Before they open the doors at the consulate?

It is yes, but unless you are first in the queue, you will have plenty of time to fill the form in yourslef whilst you are waiting 

• Like 1