Ugly Pretties: All the times that Thai beauties have behaved really badly

webfact

On 11/11/2016 at 8:29 PM, Wilsonandson said:

You have got to watch this!

Another of Bangkok’s internet idols, and so-called "pretty,” has been crowned this weekend’s most hated person on Facebook after live-streaming her model clique’s bad behavior at a restaurant.

The video, posted by model Rattikarn Koomchoom, who has over 65,000 followers (apparently, because of her big-boob selfies), has been featured on local media and widely criticized because of her clique’s horrific manners and blatant disregard for their children while eating at Krua Baimai restaurant, in Bang Khun Thian, on Saturday.
Posted May 23rd coconuts.

After 10 minutes it all kicks off!

Quite frankly I hate these vile women who act like spoiled brats from pussy parents who think their poo smells like roses.

Similar to the real female celebrities in America and England they try to act outrageous and expose as much female flesh as possible to compensate for their lack of personality and real artistic talents.  Take off all the makeup, the cosmetic surgery and the photoshopping then their real appearances shine through that in fact in real life no one would give these tarts a second glance. 

Quite frankly I hate these vile women who act like spoiled brats from pussy parents who think their poo smells like roses.

Similar to the real female celebrities in America and England they try to act outrageous and expose as much female flesh as possible to compensate for their lack of personality and real artistic talents.  Take off all the makeup, the cosmetic surgery and the photoshopping then their real appearances shine through that in fact in real life no one would give these tarts a second glance. 

Oh come on now, your just jealous. Wish these pretties were my friends. I thought the video I posted of the girl in the restaurant was hilarious! That's what Thailand needs, more drama, the robot lifestyle is boring. Come on pretties we want more!

55 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Oh come on now, your just jealous. Wish these pretties were my friends. I thought the video I posted of the girl in the restaurant was hilarious! That's what Thailand needs, more drama, the robot lifestyle is boring. Come on pretties we want more!

I like your facetious style. Cyberfarang had it down 100%. Pure trash on display in this video, especially the one with the braces.

And these tarts look down on bar girls.

Edited by ratcatcher