No need to help my puppy, it's just a con says "pretty"

rooster59

On 11/13/2016 at 1:28 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

When ever theres something in the news about pretty's,despite the topic,there's a bunch of idiots that always want to criticize the girl.She doesnt give a f##K if you think she's pretty or not.You will never matter,nor your opinions,in her life.I think there are a lot of very sad men with erections who love to state "i dont think she's pretty" on TV.Why dont you all just give it a rest? I bet if you had the chance,you wouldnt roll over her to get to me.

Sent from my toilet,using my bum gun.

Well you got the last sentence right.

What you misunderstand is these people only thrive on constantly having their egos boosted, they don't like criticism no matter where it comes from.

:coffee1:

On 11/13/2016 at 5:31 AM, Moonmoon said:

u might think so that only the gullible would be easy to fool but say if somebody real close to u suddenly contacted u via facebook or some social media site asking for financial help for some emergency. 

Even the some of best of us would be wanting to help at the 1st moment for our loved ones only to realise the scam later.

This story was about a scam asking for donations for vet bills for a dog.

I have no time for people who are stupid enough to fall for this online or otherwise. The nearest I get to social media is TV, and that is close enough.

People that are addicted to Twitface and all the rest are welcome to it, and if they get scammed "som nam na" they needn't come bubbling to me...

:passifier:

On 11/13/2016 at 1:28 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

When ever theres something in the news about pretty's,despite the topic,there's a bunch of idiots that always want to criticize the girl.She doesnt give a f##K if you think she's pretty or not.You will never matter,nor your opinions,in her life.I think there are a lot of very sad men with erections who love to state "i dont think she's pretty" on TV.Why dont you all just give it a rest? I bet if you had the chance,you wouldnt roll over her to get to me.

Well she isnt really, she is average. 

Meanwhile there are beautiful women with dark skin in this country who are labeled not only ugly but "dirty" by their fellow countrymen. So I think its valid to point out the insanity by telling it like it is. 

Edited by Kaalle

On 11/13/2016 at 5:28 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

The term pretty, luxury car and big bike all mean much the same in Thailand.

You are all getting obsessed with the Thai term "Pretty".

In the west, due to PC, female promotional workers could never be termed as "Pretties".

There would also have to be an equal number of LB-GTi, disabled, and ethnic persons employed.

Yingluck has to be a prime example of how it works here. She had about 50 days as an MP,  and was promoted to PM with no political experience, just a "looker" with a name and money.

Why?

Because she could sell her brother's B/S....

:whistling:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback
typo