Is Trump's tough plan on immigration cracking? 

webfact

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Where do we start?

Well if it's made of wire it's a fence isn't it, not a wall. Trump specifically said "I am going to build a big long beautiful wall, so big and so long for 1000 miles". So is he going to build it or not? Not bits here and there, he either builds it or he blatantly lied during his campaign. All the deplorables who spent hours shouting 'Build a wall build a wall' at his rally's will be very disappointed!

If he keeps parts of Obama care and gets rid of the rest that is not "in the first hour I am in office I will repeal Obama Care" is it, so again he will be proven to have blatantly lied to his support base.

Obama's administration already deports criminal illegal immigrants, that is not what Trump said is it? "I will have a deportment force and 11 million illegal immigrants will go". Another blatant lie. Is he setting up a pattern yet?

He won't do any massive infrastructure that will create millions of jobs and if he does he will need those Mexicans back quick because the young non college kids won't go out breaking their backs for the wages Trumps endeavours will pay. 

As for telling Iran to take a 'hike' if they do not abide by the agreement, first of all, they are abiding by the agreement and secondly another one of the many things he was going to do in his first hour in office was terminate the deal with Iran. Another lie.

He will cede Russia the Crimea - How noble of him, it is not his to give is it? Exactly how much of world geography and politics are you current on?

'both countries will destroy ISIS'- wow you make it sound easy. I recall both countries had a go at taking over Afghanistan despite nobody ever being able to conquer Afghanistan in 2500 years, even Alexander the Great thought it was a bad idea. the Russians  tried and failed, we were supposed to learn from that but tried and failed, and now you think after all this effort they will both go in and destroy a highly mobile determined band of terrorists who are incredibly well financed and pick them off like British Redcoats wandering through the woods of 18th century America. How easy, go get a job as his strategist, you may do better than Banner.

As someone said to you 'look up in the sky'.

If he does half of what is stated above it would be more than has happened in the last 8 years of stagnation.  

Just now, jaidam said:

Now how about a sonic wall, LRAD or USW. This could literally turn an illegal intruder inside-out. Cheap as chips, and once a few images hit liveleak or bestgore the illegals will stick to their tacos and tequila.

Classic racist, bigoted ignorance on grand display.

More and more, talk like this is seething up from the cesspools of the lowest forms of humanity.

As if they believe it is acceptable.

A Text Book Deplorable with a very apt moniker.

2 hours ago, iReason said:

More and more, talk like this is seething up from the cesspools of the lowest forms of humanity.

Aha! The R bomb and the B bomb in the same post, well you sir, have clearly won this discussion, without even needing an iota of logic. Well done.

Tequila and tacos is as offensive as Bud and burgers for Americans or Yorkshire puddings and roast beef for Brits. Do you know the French call the Brits le rosbeefs? It is affectionate banter not a hate crime.

Your disgraceful name calling, due to having no rational argument, is part of what caused a seismic shock over in the US last week when the bastion of logic over PC won the election. We are entering the era of anti PC. Time to deal with real issues, otherwise get out the coloring books, chocolate and puppy dogs like on US campuses post election.

Trump getting tough on illegal immigrants will doubtless come as a nasty shock to many, but it shouldn't. The clue is right there in the word "illegals". Boot them out, and start applying the rules to all, not selective enforcement, which IMO is the definition of racism and bigotry. 

Never crossed you mind that millions of the silent majority are not interested In leaving their Nation of Birth be they rich or poor and not in the least interested in Lefty views either

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

7 minutes ago, timber said:

In interview it was found that emigration is becoming a priority.

Ha! Well, you see that is one of the GREAT FREEDOMS in the USA! A citizen has that freedom.

Plus, personally, I must add that should any citizen be unable to accept a constitutionally elected President, then that might well be the proper action for them to take! Otherwise, it is their civic duty to remain and to strive for what they believe in as I have done for many years. Some stay and fight for what they believe and, well, others tuck their tails and run!

I would much rather see those who do not have what it take to stand their ground and fight, run!

Please, do get out of my beloved country for they do not have what is needed to make up what this country is based on!

How say you?!  

8 hours ago, ThaiWest said:

Trump, 1) has America 1st in mind, 2) is just and 3) lawful.

Some spelling errors there I think. Shouldn't it be

Trump, 1) Has America gone out of it's mind, 2) Is Unjust and 3) Awful 

Please explain that if Trump has America first in mind why does he produce all his clothes line in India, Bangladesh and China? Using cheap labour and very often child labour? Saying 'because its cheaper is the excuse of a businessman and not the defence of someone claiming to put their country first. Yes Trump has created thousands of jobs but very few of them have been to Americans!

Whether he is Just or not will be judged by the courts who have over 4000 law suits filed against him.

He is far from lawful, I will leave it at that.