Cellular Phone That Does It All

mouse

Contrary to common sense I will be buying my wife a new Cellular phone for Christmas. Based on the promise that we will never again have super large phone bills as we had previously and which somehow cause her cell phone to disappear. :o

What I am looking for is a phone with the usual hooplas but that can also receive radio broadcast and use download services such as iTunes and other such services on the net, meaning computer connectivity. Now with computers I am technically savvy but I know nothing about phones. :D

Anyone have any recommendations or opinion they want to share.

If I could find on with a max minute lock controlled by me through my computer I would buy it immediately. :D

Women seem to like the Sony Ericsson Walkman phones. They have all the features, camera, video recorder, downloadable tunes and have excellent speakers. You can listen to MP3 files and can listen to the FM radio. My wife just bought a W300i model, it only cost 7000THB brand new and it is does an excellent job. Camera and video is not the best quality due to the not so large screen, but the speakers and the music playing abilities are excellent.

I always buy nokias, but id recommend a Sony Walkman phone if its for a female that loves listening to music.