Diana's Step Brother Dead

eric1000

DIANA'S STEP-BROTHER DIES IN SEEDY HOSTEL

Apr 28 2004

By Vanessa Allen

PRINCESS Diana's step-brother was found dead in a seedy red-light district in Cambodia yesterday.

Adam Shand Kydd's family said he died of a heart attack, but police are investigating.

The 49-year-old became Diana's step-brother when his millionaire businessman dad, Peter, wed the princess's mum, Frances.

The writer, a London socialite in the 80s, is believed to have fought a long-term drink problem.

His body was found in a hostel in Phnom Penh.

Ambulance driver Yim Mongul, who removed the corpse, said: "I saw blue bruises on his arms and on his whole body. I assumed he overdosed on drugs."

Witnesses said a British Embassy official went to the scene with forensic officers. The Foreign Office refused comment.

Mrs Shand Kydd, 68, was told of Adam's death at Oban on Scotland's west coast, where she is being treated in hospital for a brain condition

WOW thats the first time I ever heard of the EMBASSY staff going to see a victem,,,,,They must have thought they could sell some pictures of the corpse to some SEEDY AMERICAN NEWS AGENCY,,,, Ohh my bad that was SEEDY CAMBODIAN RED-LIGHT DISTRICT.... Hope they get paid anyway......