US racist and bigoted hate crimes explode after Trump election victory

webfact

30 minutes ago, Credo said:

The fact of the matter is that Trump has unleashed the festering hate and given it a voice that didn't need to be amplified.   

Trump has "unleashed the festering hate" we are now seeing displayed by Libs since the election. This much is true. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ClutchClark said:

Trump has "unleashed the festering hate" we are now seeing displayed by Libs since the election. This much is true. 

Not all groups in his site are Liberals, by the way.   But for haters it's a lot easier to lump them into one category.   

3 hours ago, jcsmith said:

Again your trying to silence an opinion. Straight out of the Nazi playbook. I gave my opinion like I always do, and then have now had to have like four posts justifying my right to give an opinion. And of course your leap to suddenly trying to call protesters criminal when they have largely been peaceful.

Have you honestly just called me a Nazi? 

You make me laugh. All those tax dollars going to our public schools and the result is an entire group of young people who lack the ability to comprehend the Holocaust.

"Largely been peaceful"? 

Protests are either peaceful or they are not. There is ample video evidence on YouTube that demonstrates quite clearly your protests have not been peaceful. 

End of story. It actually ended on election night. 

Edited by ClutchClark

33 minutes ago, Credo said:

Not all groups in his site are Liberals, by the way.   But for haters it's a lot easier to lump them into one category.   

Yeah Credo, when you resort to name-calling then you wave the white flag.  

i always gave you more credit than this.

Atleast you are honest enough to admit what we are seeing in the losing side is "festering hate". Your words. Not mine. But its good to see you starting to take ownership.

I am going to go enjoy my day. My days have been even more enjoyable than usual knowing the Republicans are back in office for atleast the next 4 years. I usually feel quiet respect for the losing side in any event but with the poor juvenile :passifier: behaviors I have seen from the hillary crowd and the recent accusations that I am a Nazi and a hater, I must admit I am getting genuine enjoyment in your (collective) discomfort.  Discomfort that is going to last the next 4 years :smile:

Edited by ClutchClark

2 hours ago, Credo said:

Pleeze.   The threads about Hillary Clinton were hardly filled with love and compassion.

The fact of the matter is that Trump has unleashed the festering hate and given it a voice that didn't need to be amplified.   

I'm specifically referring to post-election threads.

6 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Have you honestly just called me a Nazi? 

Protests are either peaceful or they are not. There is ample video evidence on YouTube that demonstrates quite clearly your protests have not been peaceful. 

End of story. It actually ended on election night. 

No I said your move to try to silence people from speaking is straight out of the Nazi playbook, which it was. Just today we have Trump condemning the Hamilton cast (when Pence didn't seem to take any issue with it) again, as well as attacking SNL for making fun of him. Would any other president have ever done that? And yes the protests have been largely peaceful. There are protests happening all over the nation, how many have actually had incidents of rioting? There is also plenty of evidence caused by Trump supporters, but you are waiting until people are convicted while gladly blaming all of the protesters for a small amount of isolated incidents where things got out of control.... There's a nice recap of that situation at CNN here: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/index.html and there are hate crimes on both sides. Those type of incidents in both cases are vastly in the minority. 

Edited by jcsmith

It is the right of the rabid sore loser democrats to make fools of themselves. It is your group who harbors hate. Trump could have gone after Hillary and insisted on having her jailed for being corrupt and a liar. She does deserve to be in jail. He has overlooked the sore republicans who criticized him mercilessly. That doesn't sound like hate to me. The reason Trump will be a great president is that he is a dealer and he is very willing to compromise. Anyone with a lick of sense knows that he will never get everything he wants. Hopefully he will get at least part of what he wants and will leave the opposition getting part of what they want or don't want depending on the issue. I was in the anybody except Hillary camp but seeing how Trump is getting along with everyone is very encouraging.

11 hours ago, Credo said:

Well, let's see, is this recent enough for you:

The fact is Trump does not bring out the best in people.   He brings out the worst, and one of the worst things is hate.   

(I have no idea what you posted as all I see is a "no permission" box)

He doesn't bring out the worst in about 60 million Republican voters.

He also doesn't bring out the worst in most of the Democratic voters.

Why make excuses for a bunch of immature trouble makers who can't accept results. Why would you want to identify with these obnoxious fools? You'd think that any decent Democratic supporter would want to distance themselves from these people rather than making excuses for them.

Edited by tropo