Thai girls that dont like Thai guys- Red flag?

Basoon

2 hours ago, Pungdo said:

My wife hates Thai men as her Thai BF way back beat her up and took all of her hard earned money out of the bank and pissed it up against a wall while playing cards with his mates.

She has gone so far as to tell her son, that if he turns into his father she will disown him.

I agree with you for sure but it happens in the west as well , man kill there wife's .

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many of those young thai girls were abused during childhood by a family member or neighbor

that so many turn out to go work in the business, or become a tom boy, so they don't have to deal with penis-es the rest of their lives

when I saw a docu about gay pedophiles, a lot of them claimed to have had sexual abuse at young age... an older boy that took advantage of them and told them it was normal ... and there goes the cycle ... 

3 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

Serious delusions there, mate.

If any of those delusions had any basis in fact then all Thai women would be chasing the unimpressive supply of largely old white men here in Thailand. Obviously, they're not.

The truth of the matter is that it's extremely rare for a farang to be a Thai woman's first choice. I'm not saying it's unheard of but, in the main, "going farang" is a last resort

If, for whatever reason, a Thai women are unable to snare a good Thai man, most will settle for a "bad" one long before they'll throw their lot in with a farang despite the apparent draw of that white skin you think is such a boon.

It's no secret (or surprise) that the overwhelming majority of Thai women who end up with a farang are from poor backgrounds.

I see like this , thai woman want a better life and to get that they have to try and find a western, because most rich thai man don't take on village lady's and most man from the village have no hop of giving them a good life .

so if and I say if the thai lady is lucky enough to find a good man from the west and she is happy with him and he is happy with her they are both winners.

Who cares if the man is old and fat and the lady is young and good looking as long as he dose not do his balls over her and just take good care of her both win .

lots of thai woman have no hop of getting a man because I think that there is not a lot of man to woman  ratio here , I just see it in the village schools and when you walk around how many woman they are  compared to man .

Ask a good thai lady friend of mine how many man to woman you think are in thailand she told me 80 % woman 20 % man now I think she was wrong but I see it more like 65% woman to 35 % man .

just look around next time you go out and see how many woman to man there are .

and thailand has some thing like 69 million people.

14 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

If any of those delusions had any basis in fact then all Thai women would be chasing the unimpressive supply of largely old white men here in Thailand. Obviously, they're not.

The truth of the matter is that it's extremely rare for a farang to be a Thai woman's first choice. I'm not saying it's unheard of but, in the main, "going farang" is a last resort

If, for whatever reason, a Thai women are unable to snare a good Thai man, most will settle for a "bad" one long before they'll throw their lot in with a farang despite the apparent draw of that white skin you think is such a boon.

It's no secret (or surprise) that the overwhelming majority of Thai women who end up with a farang are from poor backgrounds.

Harsh but true.  Some farangs in Thailand are breathtakingly delusional.  And comments like "my Thai wife told me....", lordy.  What else is she going to say, that "I prefer a good Thai man, but none will have me, so I'm settling for you!"  All we have to do to see the truth is look around to see who Thai women are with, especially the quality ones.    

On November 20, 2016 at 4:27 PM, YeahSiam said:

You got money's place in the order wrong.

You can find all kinds of good looking Thai lady's here that have good jobs and don't want your money if you look around.  They don't like the Thai guys who have abandoned then time and again, they don't like the beatings either.

In general Western men end up with a dark isaan farm girls. The only thais that are interested in this type of girl are of similar breed and poor.
For this breed of girl a farang is like winning the lottery

Educated thai men leave this type of girl for farang exclusively.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

On 11/20/2016 at 4:14 PM, Peterw42 said:

A large percentage of bar girls are there because they have been done over by a couple of Thai guys. She gets pregnant he does a runner, she has a job he runs up gambling debts. 

Given that Thai men have a bit of a reputation for being unfaithful, Mia Noi isn't a town in Issan.

Yes, some thai girls will tell the punter what he wants to hear.

Many Thai girls see westerners as more reliable, responsible and faithful, and for many Thai girls those qualities are above looks, money etc.

Bingo!

27 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

Have you been on any Thai dating sites ? There are thousands of Thai girls, different ages and backgrounds, stating that they are looking for other than a Thai man.. 

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

And then slap her around a bit at the end of the day. No wonder there are so many Toms and Ladys around town. I can fully believe some Thai girls want falang for boyfriend.

Toms are no different to Thai blokes behaviour wise.

They are not averse to giving the 'dee' a slap if they deem it necessary. 

Have you been on any Thai dating sites ? There are thousands of Thai girls, different ages and backgrounds, stating that they are looking for other than a Thai man.. 

Unfortunately 99% of those are hookers

upper class thai girls have no problem dating thai men....

thai girls who never went to college or grew up with poor upbringing have a very slim chance of landing an educated upper class thai guy that will be able to provide what they are looking for... They are usually limited to thai guys with a  similar upbringing or similar social status. hence the preference for farang.

of course this is a generalization... I have met a few educated thai women who prefer farang over asians...

23 minutes ago, mcfish said:

In general Western men end up with a dark isaan farm girls. The only thais that are interested in this type of girl are of similar breed and poor.
For this breed of girl a farang is like winning the lottery

Educated thai men leave this type of girl for farang exclusively.

My  long-standing Thai g/f took me to a temple the other day and had her fortune told. She asked the fortune teller if she would win the lottery the next week, the fortune teller who saw me hovering in the background, said 'Fon, you have already won the lottery'.  :)

So I can see where you are coming from mcfish - but my g/f is not Isaan - Phayao to be exact.

It's often the reverse is the reality. Thai men don't like her/ them. Usually because they're too old- too fat-or had a kid.  They can't get s decent or suitable Thai guy so their stated attitude that they don't like Thai men is a self defence mechanism.

1 minute ago, mcfish said:

I have to disagree, yes there are hookers on dating sites, they are pretty easy to identify and filter out. Maybe 10-20%.

I have met and dated lots of girls from dating sites, school teachers, bank workers, even a girl that worked at an immigration office. 

Could be a red flag, may not be.  Plus you cant work by one flag alone.  In my experience, my wife never says "Oh my darling" when looking at some Thai male star on TV but will do with some  farang actors eg. Harrison Ford, Liam Neeson etc.  And yes she has had a really bad relationship with a Thai man (ex husband).  At the same time I would very very rarely drool over a farang woman but Asian woman I have always been attracted to.  That is certainly not a red flag for my wife!  Its all about personal choice and not necessarily about ulterior motives.  Good luck!

1 minute ago, Grubster said:

You can find all kinds of good looking Thai lady's here that have good jobs and don't want your money if you look around.  They don't like the Thai guys who have abandoned then time and again, they don't like the beatings either.

I'm perfectly aware that there are women who don't want a man's money but, again, 95% of those would still prefer a Thai man to a farang.

Whether you accept it or not, farang men are still the last resort for the overwhelming majority of Thai women.

We like to kid ourselves that we're more reliable, responsible, faithful blah-blah but, if that's true, why is it that it's mostly financial deadbeats interested in us?

Surely, the professional, moneyed Thai women should form the majority of Thai women that are with Western men? Men who share their status.

The fact that they're not clearly means that we're closer to the bottom of the heap.

9 minutes ago, mcfish said:

You are talking bs ok , how would you know That have you dated one of them , I would think not , if you have no idea don't make a stupid statement like that . 

I have to disagree, yes there are hookers on dating sites, they are pretty easy to identify and filter out. Maybe 10-20%.
I have met and dated lots of girls from dating sites, school teachers, bank workers, even a girl that worked at an immigration office. 

Yes I agree I was over exaggerating for emphasis. I to have dated girls on line and there were some gems but as you say filtering was necessary

5 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

I'm perfectly aware that there are women who don't want a man's money but, again, 95% of those would still prefer a Thai man to a farang.

Whether you accept it or not, farang men are still the last resort for the overwhelming majority of Thai women.

We like to kid ourselves that we're more reliable, responsible, faithful blah-blah but, if that's true, why is it that it's mostly financial deadbeats interested in us?

Surely, the professional, moneyed Thai women should form the majority of Thai women that are with Western men? Men who share their status.

The fact that they're not clearly means that we're closer to the bottom of the heap.

Try asking your english speaking single nurse, dentist, doctor, banker, etc out for dinner. You may be shocked.

20 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Because most of them are looking for money.

Our reputation is on the decline.

I know countless Thai women who use internet dating but most of them complain that they're just being approached by deadbeat farangs who want to shag them and leg it or losers who send them photos of their genitals.

1 minute ago, Grubster said:

Try asking your english speaking single nurse, dentist, doctor, banker, etc out for dinner. You may be shocked.

"English-speaking" is the key phrase in your response.

Most of the Thai women in those professions don't speak English to any reasonable standard.

Even if they do, they'd much prefer a similarly professional Thai man to a farang man.

i know far more happily married thai couples than unhappy or divorced. the married thai men i know are just regular married guys, as you'd find back home; work hard, spend time with their families, care about their children's education, go on holiday together...

the men who come here and lap up the 'hansum man', 'thai man no good',  etc lines are the ones who end up with the problems.

take a look around you, and i dont mean in the bar areas, what percentage of local women here are with local guys? 99.9%? there's your answer.

7 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Yes I agree I was over exaggerating for emphasis. I to have dated girls on line and there were some gems but as you say filtering was necessary

Speaking of filtering, I almost filtered my, now, wife out of the picture. Her profile said "have kids but dont live with me" , I took this as a bargirl red flag, (kids are with mum in issan and girl is in a bar). Turned out the kids lived elsewhere for other reason. 

4 minutes ago, Grubster said:

agree with you but they generally match up/ find each other during school or training. i know a farang that has dated lady physicians, nurses, and other upscale women. one of the nurses although a very nice person was hoping the farang would join her in building her new house. i assume some financial enjoinment was also hoped for.

Money and security underpins any relationship or prospective partner. Try dating a girl in the west, tell her you are unemployed and live with your mother, Chances are you wont get a second date (or end up seeing her naked)

2 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Money and security underpins any relationship or prospective partner. Try dating a girl in the west, tell her you are unemployed and live with your mother, Chances are you wont get a second date (or end up seeing her naked)

Why is it, then, that the majority of Thai women won't consider a farang man unless as a last resort?

Why is it that they'd sooner be with a flaky Thai man than with a farang with a wallet?

Because they prefer men who share their culture and their language.

25 minutes ago, Grubster said:

agree with you but they generally match up/ find each other during school or training. i know a farang that has dated lady physicians, nurses, and other upscale women. one of the nurses although a very nice person was hoping the farang would join her in building her new house. i assume some financial enjoinment was also hoped for.

9 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

Why is it, then, that the majority of Thai women won't consider a farang man unless as a last resort?

Why is it that they'd sooner be with a flaky Thai man than with a farang with a wallet?

Because they prefer men who share their culture and their language.

You tell me how do you know all of that ?. 

Of what I have seen and my  experience you are talking  rubbish .

Archived