Immigration Offices in the provinces of the Central Thailand Forum

Ron19

I am drawing up a list of Immigration Offices in the central Thailand Forum and would appreciate

any help from other members.

What I am looking for is address, postal address, GPS coordinates and telephone number plus any

other details that may help members to find including photo's. If you haven't got everything no

problem, just give me what you have and I'll put it altogether with what I receive from others

Please post any thing you can to this thread.

Saraburi

Immigration office, It's in the PTT service station next door to St John Mary International school on the Bangkok side of the main road.

The latest entry in FB confirms the OP (at PTT station) and that is "open for service" since Oct 3.

https://www.facebook.com/ตรวจค นเข้าเมืองจังหวัดสระบุรี-1702256030034531/

Tel. nr. 036 225 368, Place marker is: 14.4626287,100.9059841 , and indeed on one of the photos you see it seems being next to a 7/11 (?) and in the glass (mirror) you see the PTT station.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@14.4626287,100.9059841,3a,75y,171.81h,84.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOKI_m-JR0ImB1oIFtu-H6g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

saraburi_imm_ptt.jpg

Suphanburi

Courtesy of yieldman

The Suphanburi immigration office is now located in Soi 9 , Suphanburi. Apparently they moved from Ayutthaya to Suphanburi 3 weeks ago.

Phone:035-440464

Email: [email protected]

Courtesy of tutsiwarrior 

I sent them an email asking directions and they replied as follows:

'Suphanburi immigration office near Sahavit school  in pp.9 house Phaikwang - Pamok Rd. tharahat, muangsuphanburi,Suphanburi 
 tel.035-440464

Courtesy of rickb
For those who haven't been there yet, I found the new Suphanburi Immigration Office today.  It is on the south side of the road from Suphanburi to Pa Mok, Route 33.  If you are travelling from Suphanburi east, toward Pa Mok, you'll see on the right side of the road a large, new subdivision called Pi Pi 9 (พีพี 9) and also will see the new Sahavit School on the right side, about 1 km from the bridge that passes over Hwy 340.  After you pass these two places, take the next U-turn and head back toward Suphanburi.  As you approach the Pi Pi 9 housing complex, you'll see some temporary signs saying "Suphanburi Immigration".  Turn into the housing complex and follow the temporary signs which have arrows directing you to the new Immigration Office.  It is located in a new, one-storey square building with a flat roof.  Over the front door is a large sign that says Suphanburi Immigration.  There is also a small parking lot next to the building.  The building is actually in the back of the housing development.  I hope these directions help those that haven't found the new office yet.

Courtesy of tutsiwarrior

for those that are interested the route 33 bridge goes over hwy 340 just by  the big tesco lotus...once you find that then there should be no problem finding the office...

14.  45' 07. 47" N   100  06'  09. 75" E  (waiting for confirmation that this is correct)

Tesco Lotus Suphanburi.JPG

57 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

look in the 'new Suphanburi immigration office'  thread in this forum and in the visa forum where I posted details for the new office...

the was also some info from rickb...

Thanks very much, have found your info and will add it to my list.

It will look untidy  for the time being until I can put it all together with others in a more readable form.

• 3 months later...

Archived