GF asking money for cleaning room:)

forseo

13 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

I was askin g a simple question.If he met or took her from a bar that explains everything. As for your other comments. I must hit a nerve everytime that proves that you are the very people i have discussed.

Wish I had a bhat every time someone give it the old "must have hit a nerve" to try to justify there lonely thoughts. I have to agree with get real.  Your normal posts are pretty narrow minded. just saying of course.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Wish I had a bhat every time someone give it the old "must have hit a nerve" to try to justify there lonely thoughts. I have to agree with get real.  Your normal posts are pretty narrow minded. just saying of course.

narrow minded ? taking in a bargirl as a REAL girlfriend or wife ? lonely thoughts? Married to the same non hooker for sixteen years. yea i hit a nerve nothing more. reality sucks

19 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

narrow minded ? taking in a bargirl as a REAL girlfriend or wife ? lonely thoughts? Married to the same non hooker for sixteen years. yea i hit a nerve nothing more. reality sucks

Ah the old rent versus buy argument rears it't ugly head once again. Either way you are likely dating a woman who is with you because of economic circumstances. Just in case it isn't obvious anybody can play the judgmental game.

Gotta love these sort of posts they are the bread and butter and very life fabric of the TV forum.

• 3 weeks later...
On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 6:35 PM, kannot said:

bloody hell Crossy ......were you doing a  "world  tour"

Probably the sparkie spark that got them in but the short circuit or was it overload that ended a couple by the sounds if it.