BOI follow-up question

upside

I'm considering investing in an existing BOI approved company in the AGRA field in Chiang Mai.

My understanding is each WP requires 4 Thai employees and he has 4 WP requiring 16 Thai employees. To date he's only hired 6.

He's told me companies abuse this and he's heard companies from India and Israel never even hire Thais and the BOI never audits.

Is this the case ?

Wouldn't invest in a company who shits on the labour rules here, you're foreign employers  could get in a lot of trouble and the company too if police find out.

Controls are getting tighter at the moment.   Another thing if he cheats with that, he could be cheating you later on too.

Edited by FritsSikkink

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

boi.co.th

boi 
1. in the lesbian community, a young transgendered/androgynous/masculine person who is biologically female and presents themselves in a young, boyish way; a boidyke; often also identifies as genderqueer. 
Is it really too much work to spell out acronyms?

12 minutes ago, BudRight said:

"In the first place" does not mean a link to google in post #6, especially one that links to some post-modernist gender non-binary crap.

So you scrolled past everything in my link that was relevant to you question until you found the urban dictionary link and decided to base you whinging on that, Iam impressed. Your awesome.

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

So you scrolled past everything in my link that was relevant to you question until you found the urban dictionary link and decided to base you whinging on that, Iam impressed. Your awesome.

BOI Thailand is only the first result for Google searches from Thailand and many of forum users use Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). For me the gender boi thing was the first result.

Just now, BudRight said:

BOI Thailand is only the first result for Google searches from Thailand and many of forum users use Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). For me the gender boi thing was the first result.

Ohh you use a VPN, good for you Bro.