Why Me?

glenbat

Spent a cracking 2 months in Pattaya this summer, 4 weeks in June and 4 again in Sept and loved it! Got a question for you though...

There were 4 of us, all lads from UK in our 20's, all different looks and not once did any of the other 3 get approached by any ladyboys! And guess what? This ding dong got them all :o:D

We all take care of our appearances, but our looks differ so much so why was it me everytime that got chatted up/willy grabbed or winked/smiled at?

Every bloody time

Thats the thing, we all look so different I thought the others would of at least got the odd look but no, was me all day every day!! The other 3 didnt get a look in (not that they cared)

Is it the blonde hair and blue eyes? Never been called pretty before :o thats for sure!

Even walking along hand in hand with a girly I'd get it, and it was as if my 3 mates didnt exist....

strange

luck of the draw mate, it happened to you once. But then you were concious of it and your eyes kept meeting theirs, i'll wager that might have been a help.

I think thats spot on.

Have happened to me as well.

As soon as our eyes met, he/she smiled.

Too late to look away, as he/she already has interpret it as contact.

rgds

Sailor

*sigh* Another of these "why me" thread :o

glenbat, admit it. You are a closet homosexual.

The sooner you get out the closet, the better you will feel.

Attraction is magnetic, not a one way street dude. Hence the Katoeys are loving the way you love them secretely.

You could deny it.

But what would you be denying?

*sigh* Another of these "why me" thread :o

glenbat, admit it. You are a closet homosexual.

The sooner you get out the closet, the better you will feel.

Attraction is magnetic, not a one way street dude. Hence the Katoeys are loving the way you love them secretely.

You could deny it.

But what would you be denying?

I agree with this analysis, it's obvious from the op that he enjoyed the attention. But hey, it's a free country (world?) what ever you are into glenbat.