Ceramic Floor Tile Install need referral

atyclb

is the floor finished as in smooth and level and could just be done with adhesive thin bed, or would it require sand and cement thick bed fixing. 12 metres is not a big job, so will be hard to get someone that is engaged on big contracts. they may fit a job in around this other work, especially if it could be fixed thin bed. i would have a look around for someone doing work like you are after.

12 metres fixed with adhesive on a good floor allowing for tile size, is a day's work or 2 at best.

11 hours ago, steve187 said:

is the floor finished as in smooth and level and could just be done with adhesive thin bed, or would it require sand and cement thick bed fixing. 12 metres is not a big job, so will be hard to get someone that is engaged on big contracts. they may fit a job in around this other work, especially if it could be fixed thin bed. i would have a look around for someone doing work like you are after.

12 metres fixed with adhesive on a good floor allowing for tile size, is a day's work or 2 at best.

i believe it is smooth and level since the prior wood laminate was level and fine until water damage.