ILGA conference in Bangkok

onthemoon

I am surprised I didn't read it here first: The ILGA (International Gay and Lesbian Association) conference is going on in Bangkok as we speak: http://ilga.org/what-we-do/conferences/

And Vitit Muntabhorn, the UN ambassador for LGBTI issues at the UN, a Thai national, has just held a speech. I haven't even seen a mention of his name in this forum.

And I heard that the Thai government is discussing a same-sex civil union, but that is just a rumour so far.

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2017 at 8:52 AM, onthemoon said:

You lost me here: What does your penis have to do with the ILGA conference?

I think he was referring to the fact that the "Do You have Small Penis Anxiety?" thread lingered at the top of the thread list for quite some time, and hence appeared on the main forum index page.  By posting on 06-Jan he replaced that thread title with this one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2017 at 5:40 PM, wpcoe said:

I think he was referring to the fact that the "Do You have Small Penis Anxiety?" thread lingered at the top of the thread list for quite some time, and hence appeared on the main forum index page.  By posting on 06-Jan he replaced that thread title with this one.

I never saw this - Google Ads sending him personalized banners?

Note: I started this thread, and the title was never changed.

No, no, no.  On the list of forum topics, there was a thread called "Do you have Small Penis Anxiety."  It was the top (i.e. had the most recent post) of the list for a number of weeks, so it also appeared on the main menu with list of forum sections.  (THAT list also lists the most recent post in each forum section.)  He got tired of scrolling down the list of forum sections and seeing "Do You have Small Penis Anxiety?" so he replied to this (i.e. your) topic to make IT the most recent topic and hence THIS topic's title would appear on the main menu with the list of forum sections.

(FYI the Small Penis Anxiety is currently the seventh topic in the forum section.)

Archived