CNX Pest Control - Anyone Have Long Term Experience With This Company?

Greenside

I need to change our pest control contractor so have had several round to advise and quote and this one is high on the shortlist.  Since writing any kind of realistic review that isn't 100% positive will get the thread closed in a matter of minutes (this is not a criticism of the Mods - I understand the Thai defamation laws only too well) I'd be grateful if anyone who has used them for more than an initial application could give me their impressions in a PM.  I'd be particularly interested to hear of any cases where they treated a known termite colony and how effective it was.

We have been using them for years.

Very happy with them, the staff are always very polite, they come when they say they will and are very efficient.

Never had a problem with termites, but have had a problem with ticks, they will put themselves out to deal with it and they have done a good job of ridding them from my house.

I would give them a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend them.

They also give us a wall calender every year which is very useful

Edited by ThaiPauly
Spelling

We havent used CNX, but we have a very good company called Global who come out with a very high rating for us. They always call in advance for the quarterly visits, always prompt, spend a lot of time carrying out their duties both inside the house, and also treating trees etc ( we were told that one of the easiest ways to get termites is in the roots of trees you buy from places like Kamtien Market,  you get the tree, and often the added "bonus" of termites already happily esconced in the roots of the tree!). They also come out quickly and for no extra charge if you have a problem between quarterly visits, as we did recently. A bread roll fell down and got hidden, and we ended up with those microscopic flour mite insects, not harmful, but a nuisance, long gone now.

So, Global for us, but thats not in any way to talk down CNX. Looks like there are at least two reliable outfits!