Road rage: Shots fired as Honda Jazz driver takes aim at couple who wouldn't let him push in

webfact

3 hours ago, z42 said:

So a man shoots a gun at a car and is only asked to pop on down to the station for a chat. But a woman who voices discontent about her relative been beaten to death by soldiers (proven) is hauled in from her workplace because she defamed the higher up who oversaw the whole beating.

Something very wrong here (as always). Pathetic. When, ever, will the authorities start doing their jobs properly ?

The authorities are so damn lazy it's appalling.  Honestly, none of them do their jobs properly.  The only thing they are good for is fining people for not wearing helmets, anything more serious is well beyond their capabilities.  Their work ethic stinks more than the shit paper I just wiped my arse with.  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

" the police had now called him in for questioning.",dont get off your @rses,

and go and arrest the suspect,it's a serious crime ?

regards worgeordie

Actually in Thailand discharging a firearm at another car on a highway is not that serious, given that the penalty imposed is usually a fine, not prison. Usually the gunman gets to keep the firearm and license too.

Of course, in most or all other countries it is a serious crime, usually involving jail time

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

The gun sticking out of the car is not the same as the bb-gun on the desk, it's much shorter...he had all the time to swap it though.

I would like to see a pic of that lady who says "uehhhhh" when he rams his car into the Jazz....she likes her driver doing it because that's the right thing to do (if you're Thai).

Try again Sherlock, the pistol on the desk has the slide pulled back.

Just another day in Dodge City!

I also agree that the 'video car' driver was driving in an aggressive manner & indeed if he was driving a pick-up (which he may well have been)..then to follow in the tyre-marks of a little Jazz MUST have caused other drivers to brake as his big vehicle almost forced his way thru'.

As for the MiB 'asking' the gunman to come in reminds me of recent reports of the Gen. 'asking' taxi drivers & Tuk-Tuk owners not to rip-off tourists..What the hell is happening when the Gen. has to 'ask' his countrymen not to break the law..?

Male friend and the police had now called him in for questioning , go and kill hime before hi kill another people. This it`s the one off the most stupid cogent i have from Police in Thailand, This page I send out to the rest of the world.

both of them are dam fools! but the driver f the red car is the one who started it! this type of idioticy will continue in thailand until the police get real and start putting the fools in jail and confiscating their auto's! although it oould not be done in the west, this is NOT the west, the Thai gov't can do whatever they want!

Nowhere else would someone dare post a video like that which shows both the other driver and the driver of the car from which the video was taken, are driving like idiots, and should have their licences suspended indefinitely for reckless driving.  (Not that it would stop them from driving anyway).  IMHO, both drivers should be in for at least a 10,000bt fine.

24 minutes ago, snooky said:

Nowhere else would someone dare post a video like that which shows both the other driver and the driver of the car from which the video was taken, are driving like idiots, and should have their licences suspended indefinitely for reckless driving.  (Not that it would stop them from driving anyway).  IMHO, both drivers should be in for at least a 10,000bt fine.

:lol:

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

" the police had now called him in for questioning.",dont get off your @rses,

and go and arrest the suspect,it's a serious crime ?

regards worgeordie

Serious - not in Thailand - the real crime is being stupid to be caught on camera,  now that is a real no-no.

Just a little upset when driving after bumping another car and anyway had a few drinks before heading home in the car so surely that will be an acceptable excuse being drunk for firing a few shots in the air could have aimed at the offending car but being a proper Thai gentleman just fired in the air so everything ok now all forgotten about.