West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

If you have reasonable internet speed, go onto wiziwig.tv an hour before kick off. 13 streams booked at the moment. You should find a few where no downloads are needed. Good luck.

Edited by wilai

If you have reasonable internet speed, go onto wiziwig.tv an hour before kick off. 13 streams booked at the moment. You should find a few where no downloads are needed. Good luck.

Yep, the Sydney game is on BT Sport so streamed for sure.

Thanks mate. It is definitely being shown on TV in some format, but as usual there is nothing advertising the fact anywhere.

I usually avoid streaming if I can help it as my Internet speed is not great. Thanks anyway though.

Edited by Kayahammer

So funny! Really quality humour! So funny you should add those yellow things to emphasize how really funny that is. That makes it so much more funnier.

Go on some other threads and spread your really funny humour with the little yellow things showing how really funny you are.

<deleted>!

I wouldn't let someone with an Argentinian avatar get to you, that tells you a lot about the bloke. He is a traitor and a Spud. Oh dear.

So funny! Really quality humour! So funny you should add those yellow things to emphasize how really funny that is. That makes it so much more funnier.

Go on some other threads and spread your really funny humour with the little yellow things showing how really funny you are.

<deleted>!

I wouldn't let someone with an Argentinian avatar get to you, that tells you a lot about the bloke. He is a traitor and a Spud. Oh dear.

And you are clearly a moron.

<deleted>!

with a black and white cat

<deleted>!

And so are you,, so there!

*sticks tongue out*

C arrol out for the rest of the season personally i reckon liverpool should take part of the blamebiggrin.pnghttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28446306

West Ham made a mistake in signing Andy Carroll, admits David Sullivan Co-owner has revealed the club's regrets in "putting all our eggs in one basket" to sign the £15m striker, whose injury woes have struck once again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/10991236/West-Ham-made-a-mistake-in-signing-Andy-Carroll-admits-David-Sullivan.html

C arrol out for the rest of the season personally i reckon liverpool should take part of the blamebiggrin.pnghttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28446306

West Ham made a mistake in signing Andy Carroll, admits David Sullivan Co-owner has revealed the club's regrets in "putting all our eggs in one basket" to sign the £15m striker, whose injury woes have struck once again

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/10991236/West-Ham-made-a-mistake-in-signing-Andy-Carroll-admits-David-Sullivan.html

So that's 2 clubs making the same mistake, who's going to be the 3rd ? or is it 3rd time lucky thumbsup.gif

West Ham are having a horror pre season trip to NZ and Australia. Beaten in both games so far by Auckland and Sydney who are out of season

Old team mate of mine went to the Sydney game and said WH were awful.I guess the results don't matter that much but they are picking up injuries in the process

West Ham are having a horror pre season trip to NZ and Australia. Beaten in both games so far by Auckland and Sydney who are out of season

Old team mate of mine went to the Sydney game and said WH were awful.I guess the results don't matter that much but they are picking up injuries in the process

big sams teams have few redeeming features his style just aint good to watch, but when it wins/ gets a result which % wise its proven and does, everyone/ fans owners media shuts the fuc up, similar to murry at the chavs. but lose and everyones true colurs rapidly come out.

At it again....what a waste of talent this lad is gonna besad.pngBt234E2IIAEGTmT.png

Too easy to pass judgement without actually knowing what went on.

The old bill just love a 'celebrity arrest'.

And when its a footballer involved women/people/solicitors often see the dollar signs just light up.

maybe that's the case, maybe not. lets wait and see.

Edited by rijit

bit more info http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/31/ravel-morrison-accused-assault-west-ham

so a 21 year old has a few, gets dumped or maybe see's his ex with someone else or he /she loses it slaps her then turns up at her gaff

and remanded in custody for slapping his ex and mother in law,,, hmmmm sounds a bit O T T 2 me

&lt;deleted&gt; stupid but hardly career ending stuff.

bit more info http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/31/ravel-morrison-accused-assault-west-ham

so a 21 year old has a few, gets dumped or maybe see's his ex with someone else or he /she loses it slaps her then turns up at her gaff

and remanded in custody for slapping his ex and mother in law,,, hmmmm sounds a bit O T T 2 me

stupid but hardly career ending stuff.

He sounds like a low life thug to me.

• Like 1

stupid but hardly career ending stuff.

He sounds like a low life thug to me.

What him or his ex?