West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

congrats to West Ham. I guess? Not a fan but...

Ha ha, I do feel that West Ham is a club that should be in the top flight.

Why would you feel that?

The same reason you feel Tottenham should be champions league contenders I guess,next please,jog on.

• Like 1

congrats to West Ham. I guess? Not a fan but...

Ha ha, I do feel that West Ham is a club that should be in the top flight.

Why would you feel that?

The same reason you feel Tottenham should be champions league contenders I guess,next please,jog on.

Lovely to see you lot back up. If the Dildo Twins buy about 15 new players i reckon you'll just about stay up.

You must all be relieved to hear Mourinho's just extended at Madrid cos they must have been sniffing around Fat Sam. biggrin.png

Good luck Blackpool.

No no carms, Blackpool always give us a much harder game than the scammers 4.gif

Good luck in the Champion's League next season... Oh darn...

Typical fickle Wet Spam. We don't hear from you since your relegation and as soon as you get promotion on you come to gloat!

Typical Wet Spam Urinated..........................on a bright side i suppose this means theres already one of the relegation slots taken upw00t.gif

Bit rich, given that Im pretty sure it was you Spuds who told them to Pi$$ off to the lower league threads when they got relegated. Good to have a viable thread from a lower half team back on the boards.

heard that Jussi might be going to West Ham, seems we are looking at getting older players, when we should be looking at younger players and maybe some good loans. Although Jussi might just be there as a coach to RG and the young guy we signed from Portsmouth recently

Scott Parker

Bit late for you to buy him Red, probaly would have won the league if you'd bought him last year

Alfie does Pavlechenko still play for West Ham?

No trick questions please Mr Red

Edited by alfieconn

Scott Parker

Alfie does Pavlechenko still play for West Ham?

He never did play for them as i am aware. He currently plays for Lokomotiv Moscow.

To be frank Ferguson should have bought Parker. He might have been the difference for you last season

No...of course he never played for them Carmine ....but Alfie still thinks he plays for your lot tongue.pngclap2.gif

Interesting one this is....do you agree Parker probably would have made the difference last season. You would have secured him for less than 5m i reckon.

Benayoun could be a good buy from Chelsea for WHam. I thought he turned in some pretty useful performances on loan for us (Arsenal) in the last quarter of last season when he got the confidence from having more starts and the benefit of a failing Gervinho. He's not intrinsically a top 6 team player really but pretty useful for a club with ambitions and one of those multi-use players thats good to have on the bench if all your first choice wide attackers and midfielders happen to be fit. My guess would be that Chelsea would ask for 5 but take 3.

No...of course he never played for them Carmine ....but Alfie still thinks he plays for your lot tongue.pngclap2.gif

Do i 40.gif? Obviously the Alzeimers is not going too good Mr Red 34.gif

You are not wrong mate beatdeadhorse.gifw00t.gif

Do i 40.gif? Obviously the Alzeimers is not going too good Mr Red 34.gif

You are not wrong mate beatdeadhorse.gifw00t.gif

rijit, on Yesterday, 16:06 , said:

snapback.png

snapback.png

The pav' deal if i recall was only a loan deal and as far as I know hasnt been confirmed as anything else,.

Thanks for the clarification mate so it was rijit who shot the Russian with the crossbow in the library ....send him down!

Apologies wai.gif

He is being paraded through a Somerset village wearing a kilt and a pointy hat as we speak! tongue.png

Michael Owen

Tom Ince

Joe Cole

I think a few from Bolton will be joining the 'ammers soon. (Chris Eagles would be very welcome)

Green's on his way out.

Keiron Richardson will come in, so will Yakubu.

George Macartney will be signed permanently.

We need a lot of players though, another centre half, 2 stronger full backs although Demel i feel could do a job but i wouldn't mind if we strengthened there too.

Dark Horse i fancy to come in over the summer is Mr Kalou from Chelsea.

Oh & N'Zoni from Blackburn depending on how the Chicken Pluckers see his value as he's still contracted.

Michael Owen

Tom Ince

Joe Cole

I think a few from Bolton will be joining the 'ammers soon. (Chris Eagles would be very welcome)

Green's on his way out.

We need a lot of players though, another centre half, 2 stronger full backs although Demel i feel could do a job but i wouldn't mind if we strengthened there too.

Oh & N'Zoni from Blackburn depending on how the Chicken Pluckers see his value as he's still contracted.

I see you havn't included any bargain basements from your old pals singher 45.gif well you've got a choice of Jenas, Bentley, Dos Santos ( sorry bit too young for your mob), Bassong, Corluka, Kranjar ( sorry bit too good for your mob), Defoe ( probaly too expensive), might be able to loan you some good young ones, if you ask nicely of course ( sorry cancel that, don't want our youngsters getting into bad habits ).

Michael Owen

Tom Ince

Joe Cole

Green's on his way out.

I see you havn't included any bargain basements from your old pals singher 45.gif well you've got a choice of Jenas, Bentley, Dos Santos ( sorry bit too young for your mob), Bassong, Corluka, Kranjar ( sorry bit too good for your mob), Defoe ( probaly too expensive), might be able to loan you some good young ones, if you ask nicely of course ( sorry cancel that, don't want our youngsters getting into bad habits ).

Alf, if they need a center back shall we give them Ryan Nelso? he's very average and 35 next birthday.

They can also have that knackerbag Redknapp back for that matter.

Michael Owen

Tom Ince

Joe Cole

Carefull Singher, could be classed as racist !

Funny that when less scram were in the championship , on here thy didnt seem to have any fans, the thread disappeared, very rarely did they even throw abuse at us on the Tottenham thread, now seems they' ve come out of the closet!! could it be most of them have latently

discovered that they are all gay and spent time dealing with the issues surrounding it or is that the're 'fair weather' fans?? can't quite make my mind up which it is!!!

Edited by rijit

Funny that when less scram were in the championship , on here thy didnt seem to have any fans, the thread disappeared, very rarely did they even throw abuse at us on the Tottenham thread, now seems they' ve come out of the closet!! could it be most of them have latently

discovered that they are all gay and spent time dealing with the issues surrounding it or is that the're 'fair weather' fans?? can't quite make my mind up which it is!!!

Do yourself a favour, worry about Torquay or someone like that..

You know nothing about London rivalry, you're from Devon !!!

Thanks..wink.png

Edited by josephinebloggs
  • Like 1

Michael Owen

Tom Ince

Joe Cole

Carefull Singher, could be classed as racist !

No chance of that, i hate everyone and never discriminate..;)

• Like 2

Alf, if they need a center back shall we give them Ryan Nelso? he's very average and 35 next birthday.

They can also have that knackerbag Redknapp back for that matter.

Stick the Spitting Image Puppet where the sun doesn't shine Carmine, and you know my thoughts on him until the day i die..;)

Do yourself a favour, worry about Torquay or someone like that..

You know nothing about London rivalry, you're from Devon !!!

Thanks..wink.png

Josephine, stick to make up and buying dress's football just don't seem to be your thing.