Where to get the best weed in Pattaya?

Trippy

Since there's really no way to tell how potent weed is without trying it, i thought that we can help each other. Just because it has a high price, doesn't mean it gives a good high. I've been disappointed quite a few times for what was supposed to be premium, but turned out to be average.       

I'll start.

I bought viking at candyland 3 times, the first 2 times I bought it was really good, the 3rd just so-so, going to wait for a fresh crop on that one. I bought some Blueberry kush last week at Highspeed 420 jomtien, and really liked it. Good body high, will buy it again.

Anybody know of any other really good weed around town?

Edited by Trippy
  • Thanks 1

Consistency is an issue here, and it won't be addressed anytime soon.

You have to move quickly, buy and try a gram, then if you like it, order as much as you can.

Many times here I've waited a day or two to follow up and been disappointed as that strain is sold out.

Viking seems quite rare, I'm surprised there was a noticeable variation.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, JackGats said:

Are edibles sold anywhere? I'll be staying in hotels for the next couple of months. Smoking is not an option.

You could get away with vaping (dry herb vaporizer). It creates only about 1/10th the odor. A spritz of deodorant or similar would wipe it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2022 at 9:59 PM, topthai said:

Edibles are sold nearly anywhere. Cannabeach in second road have the biggest choice of good indoor weed, all between 400 and 600 baht and If you buy 5 grams you get 500 baht discount. Many very amazing quality like Mac1, ice cream cake and oreoz. And because of the big choice, all qualitys need few weeks to be sold out. There is also a big smoking room with comfortable sofa and roof top terrace

It looks like a lot of these edibles have low potency.  I have not found much with high potency (or indeed, any effect).

• Like 1

On 10/1/2022 at 8:58 PM, candide said:

I bought 3 different premium weed in Ganjawitch, Soi 11. Good stuff and quite strong, as strong as what I bought before in a cannabis club in Barcelona. 

No idea if It's better or worse than the other shops.

nooooooot that shop lol, they so overpriced that is beyond joke ???? 1000+ for a g lol

I asked why so expensive thier answer was toyota not same mercedes ????

And most this shops who advertise themselve here are expensive, u can find same weed imports for 350-450 max, I got my plug and he got it all and any amounts, and shops sells 600+

Gotta wait for prices fall down I guess

2 hours ago, LoveLayla said:

nooooooot that shop lol, they so overpriced that is beyond joke ???? 1000+ for a g lol

I asked why so expensive thier answer was toyota not same mercedes ????

And most this shops who advertise themselve here are expensive, u can find same weed imports for 350-450 max, I got my plug and he got it all and any amounts, and shops sells 600+

Gotta wait for prices fall down I guess

I know it's expensive. Same as other shops. Best stuff at 800/900  per g. In Spain it's half this price.

It's not very critical for me as it's strong stuff and I also don't smoke much.

On 10/6/2022 at 10:52 PM, candide said:

I know it's expensive. Same as other shops. Best stuff at 800/900  per g. In Spain it's half this price.

It's not very critical for me as it's strong stuff and I also don't smoke much.

No bro. If you think so you must be advocating for this shop.

It's worst shop in Pattaya that i came about and most expensive and weed is not even that good. And I been most shops here. As well Thier attitude towards customer was terrible. Dude told me his weed same Mercedes not same Toyota, and if I don't like it they don't care and you can go away literally ????

You can find better imported strains for 600 which is still expensive.

For example Bud Tender shop near walking street.

Ganjawitch 1g 1200 and Thier attitude is like I don't give shxx towards customers. 

Edited by LoveLayla
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2022 at 9:08 PM, JayBird said:

It looks like a lot of these edibles have low potency.  I have not found much with high potency (or indeed, any effect).

I recommend edibles from Canabis Pharmacy on soi bukhow near the market end.

OR

Grandaddy on soi 5 pratumnak

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, LoveLayla said:

No bro. If you think so you must be advocating for this shop.

It's worst shop in Pattaya that i came about and most expensive and weed is not even that good. And I been most shops here. As well Thier attitude towards customer was terrible. Dude told me his weed same Mercedes not same Toyota, and if I don't like it they don't care and you can go away literally ????

You can find better imported strains for 600 which is still expensive.

For example Bud Tender shop near walking street.

Ganjawitch 1g 1200 and Thier attitude is like I don't give shxx towards customers. 

I am not advocating, It's just my experience.

Which strain was sold at 1200? When I bought weed there in August the max price was 900 (buds, 1g joints were cheaper).

How do you know It's not that good? Did you try? I have the impression from your post that you did not buy anything from them.

Anyway,thanks for the tip about bud tender, I will try next time. Is it the price for buds, or for pre-rolled joints?

7 hours ago, candide said:

I am not advocating, It's just my experience.

Which strain was sold at 1200? When I bought weed there in August the max price was 900 (buds, 1g joints were cheaper).

How do you know It's not that good? Did you try? I have the impression from your post that you did not buy anything from them.

Anyway,thanks for the tip about bud tender, I will try next time. Is it the price for buds, or for pre-rolled joints?

ofcourse i didnt buy it, its just weed, u can get same or better imports from usa cheaper in other shops 

yea try bud tender they import most and its way cheaper and good weed

On 10/1/2022 at 9:23 PM, JackGats said:

Are edibles sold anywhere? I'll be staying in hotels for the next couple of months. Smoking is not an option.

We just some in today at Big Bud Dispensary on Soi Buakhao.. 10 gummies are 250b..  total THC is 120mg so it’s 12mg per gummy. 

17 hours ago, Andyvisions said:

We just some in today at Big Bud Dispensary on Soi Buakhao.. 10 gummies are 250b..  total THC is 120mg so it’s 12mg per gummy. 

Where exactly is this shop on Bukhow?

Thanks

On 10/9/2022 at 12:01 AM, Andyvisions said:

I bought these gummies yesterday. Absolutely no effect. Zippo. Nil.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JackGats said:

I bought these gummies yesterday. Absolutely no effect. Zippo. Nil.

@JackGats Ok.. I’ve only had positive feedback up until now and they worked for me.. feel free to private msg me and I’ll reimburse you. Thanks for the feedback.. 

Edited by Andyvisions
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Andyvisions said:

@JackGats Ok.. I’ve only had positive feedback up until now and they worked for me.. feel free to private msg me and I’ll reimburse you. Thanks for the feedback.. 

No need to reimburse. I thought you were a private member answering a private question though. Now am I to understand you are a seller? Confusing.

30 minutes ago, JackGats said:

No need to reimburse. I thought you were a private member answering a private question though. Now am I to understand you are a seller? Confusing.

It's confusing as he should be marked as a site sponsor and isn't, for whatever reason.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, tomster said:

It's confusing as he should be marked as a site sponsor and isn't, for whatever reason.

I was transparent in my first reply that we just got some gummies in stock.. how do I get verified.. if there’s a process to get verified any points in the right direction would be appreciated.. transparency is key