West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Funny I was listening to julan dicks give an interview on talk sport 2 day and he described your play more to the point sometimes the lack of abilty to play as embarrassing. Sorry cant find a link, but it was on 2 days gray and keyes podcast

And I was wondering if these 2 would be enuf, got anyone else thats ready for the step up?

http://www.metro.co....s#ixzz1wqRGkt11

That's up to him isn't it.

My opinion on him though is that he's as thick as shit and the makes the locals here look like MENSA candidates.

88 goals scored, 14 away wins plus wembley the season after three utter shambolically one's is not going to be a season that is full of Brazilian style football and there were times that we weren't great for sure, but we generally won.

Our last 8 games starting with the second half at Burnley when we were 0-2 and cam back to 2-2 was very decent football, all the way up to Wembley where we didn't play so well but again, won.

Edited by josephinebloggs

Funny I was listening to julan dicks give an interview on talk sport 2 day and he described your play more to the point sometimes the lack of abilty to play as embarrassing. Sorry cant find a link, but it was on 2 days gray and keyes podcast

And I was wondering if these 2 would be enuf, got anyone else thats ready for the step up?

To be fair mate no one should listen to what Julian Dicks has to say.

Your not wrong Carms, Dicks would make Beckham look like the brain of Britain !

100%

To be fair mate no one should listen to what Julian Dicks has to say.

Your not wrong Carms, Dicks would make Beckham look like the brain of Britain !

100%

Thank you josephine 113.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wet Spam v Spurs 24th November

So there it is. First one at pikey Park...can't wait.

imola wants a bet with me on this! biggrin.png So, my question is, "Do you think i should give him the draw?"

Tell the laddie to get his boots laced up carmine. Its long time we had a laugh on here. Tell him its far too significant a match....what with it being the last time Spurs will play at Pikey Park.

The emotions might well bubble over on this occasion...if its a draw you both give me your cash. How about that? smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Wet Spam v Spurs 24th November

So there it is. First one at pikey Park...can't wait.

imola wants a bet with me on this! biggrin.png So, my question is, "Do you think i should give him the draw?"

No it's not Lloyd, it's at your gaff & i'm there..wink.png

Speaking of which, have you and Harry been in Pattaya recently ?? laugh.png

http://www.pattayada...iled-atm-heist/

Edit : Anyway, hold up, i thought we didn't matter anyway ?? At least that's what every T*ttingham Fan i know says, until the fixtures come out of course..;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18663424 another 2 nd rate signing, good to see your cleaning all the dog ends up,

still he'll probably improve your team no end.

T*ttingham Fan from Devon trying to get a rivalry going shock horror !!

You worry about your Harvest Yokel and who Exeter have got first game of the season, there's a good boy..

Edit : Oh & he can't be improving us can he, he played virtually every game for us last year brain box..

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18663424 another 2 nd rate signing, good to see your cleaning all the dog ends up,

still he'll probably improve your team no end.

T*ttingham Fan from Devon trying to get a rivalry going shock horror !!

You worry about your Harvest Yokel and who Exeter have got first game of the season, there's a good boy..

Edit : Oh & he can't be improving us can he, he played virtually every game for us last year brain box..

Did he excuse me if i missed such an important detail , but wow!!!! the mighty west ham flexing their financial clout,and attracting such awesome talent

with the explicit intent of making upton park a place all west ham fans will really look forward to their teams attractive free flowing football,

well next 2 jaspermelamine in goal, i'm sure your team will rock the world so much so perhaps you'll stay up and bore the fuc out of the rest

of the football world. or perhaps you might do us all favour and crawl bac to the championship where u belong.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see a West Ham forum in Thailand, coming over in Sept for two weeks so hope to find a few places showing the games. COYI

To be fair mate you might struggle to find a scammers game in the bars as they usually show only the bigger and entertaining teams 23.gif

Great to see a West Ham forum in Thailand, coming over in Sept for two weeks so hope to find a few places showing the games. COYI

To be fair mate you might struggle to find a scammers game in the bars as they usually show only the bigger and entertaining teams 23.gif

depends who they are playing that day doesn't it? if they've got manyoo, chelsea, city, arsenal or liverpool there's a good chance of finding a bar with it on. depending on where you are in thailand of course.

depends who they are playing that day doesn't it? if they've got manyoo, chelsea, city, arsenal or liverpool there's a good chance of finding a bar with it on. depending on where you are in thailand of course.

Not sure why you're mentioning a club who struggle to make the top four and aren't in Europe?

You can do better than that can't you? biggrin.png

Not sure why you're mentioning a club who struggle to make the top four and aren't in Europe?

it's because they've a massive fan base in southeast asia, both with locals and with expats, and their matches get watched by a lot of people smokie. let me know if you need it in words of one syllable.

You can do better than that can't you? biggrin.png

i'm sorry, did i forget someone? wink.png

Typical double standard pikey west ham thread. Well i fell compelled to say i'm appalled by the double standards displayed on here. There am i being accused on your thread of being spiteful and nasty and there you are throwing them in left right and ceter on this this one.

Its fair to say though that theres a lot of jealousy brewing over whats happening at Spurs so i'm going to let this go.

I'm not sure that they will want to show any games between the scousers and the hammers as most bars normally shire away from showing two mid table teams .

Welcome Radster. Unfortunately this thread has been overtaken by North London vermin, but feel free to keep posting and I will try and help. By the way, there is a facility to filter out the posts from those you don't want want to see. It makes life around here much easier.

Lol these posts do make me laugh let me guess Arsenal and Chelsea fans have to say Chelsea well done as being the first London club to win the CL I have to admit without Frank Lampard you'd be nothing lol and Arsenal thanks for selling your captains every year I have to say it does make me laugh, one question who will you sell next season lol He leaves when he wants he leaves when he waaaaaaaants Robin Van Persie he leaves when he wants. One of my fav songs right now.

Forever Claret & Blue

Lol these posts do make me laugh let me guess Arsenal and Chelsea fans have to say Chelsea well done as being the first London club to win the CL I have to admit without Frank Lampard you'd be nothing lol and Arsenal thanks for selling your captains every year I have to say it does make me laugh, one question who will you sell next season lol He leaves when he wants he leaves when he waaaaaaaants Robin Van Persie he leaves when he wants. One of my fav songs right now.

Forever Claret & Blue

You know how to win friends dont you? We Gunners sit quietly by and watch the Spuds shred you and what do you do - attack the Arsenal. And yes we have already said well done to Chelsea.

Make the most of it pikeys - it'll be back to the Lower League thread next yeartongue.png

Hey I was never that evil , you can call us what you like but we know where we are from now Arsenal fans you claim to be from Highbury but are actually from South East London, not having a dig just telling facts. We will enjoy this season like we do every season forever proud and loyal. Got to love footie banter... Hope I find a good sports bar..

This bars got a selection of screens, if its on, they will be showing it, http://www.sportsbarbangkok.com/

Big plus no irritating bar girls, strictly pool, darts and tv sports.

Edited by rijit

This bars got a selection of screens, if its on, they will be showing it, http://www.sportsbarbangkok.com/

Big plus no irritating bar girls, strictly pool, darts and tv sports.

120 Baht for a Tiger?

They are Wet Spam rij mate...not Man Citeh! laugh.png