West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

No honest I really did forget due to the CL winners. Not another dig lol Parkers a great player right ha ha we must agree on that...

Parker was great for us last season...trouble was he was overplayed in my opinion due to Sandro being injured for much of the season. Yeah...with the two of them rotating we will hopefully see the best of both.

smokes, what are the odds on your lot getting relegated again this year? not a betting man per say, but do buy the odd lottery ticket now and again wink.png

About the same as West Ham getting into the CL unfortunately.

Umm yes but you did not end up in the CL which I really did feel for you all. Can't believe you were 13 points ahead of Arsenal .

You're joking right? The CL final was the same day as the playoff final.. So I got to see us win at Wembley and the Spuds miss out on the CL on the same day. What a day that was!

Yes what a way to end a fantastic day,Spuds not making the CL was the best option any way as it spares all the disappointment of not making it through the group stage and leaving them fatigued when they join the euro poop cup.

I was at the game and don't remember anything after that lol woke up the next day and heard Chelsea won on Pens a great day for London lol apart from Spurs. But what were the chances . I did not want Bayern to win and wanted Spurs to finish 3rd

My Thai girlfriend came over for a couple of months and a trip to Wembley was one of the things she manage to 'fluke' while here, long with a Carabao concert and the Diamond Jubilee.. After the game we went to the Thai restaurant in Wembley, which was full of hammers in a good mood.. Don't think she ever realised how elated I was or why..

Umm yes but you did not end up in the CL which I really did feel for you all. Can't believe you were 13 points ahead of Arsenal .

You're joking right? The CL final was the same day as the playoff final.. So I got to see us win at Wembley and the Spuds miss out on the CL on the same day. What a day that was!

Small team, big chip.

I was at the game and don't remember anything after that lol woke up the next day and heard Chelsea won on Pens a great day for London lol apart from Spurs. But what were the chances . I did not want Bayern to win and wanted Spurs to finish 3rd

My Thai girlfriend came over for a couple of months and a trip to Wembley was one of the things she manage to 'fluke' while here, long with a Carabao concert and the Diamond Jubilee.. After the game we went to the Thai restaurant in Wembley, which was full of hammers in a good mood.. Don't think she ever realised how elated I was or why..

Why were you elated? Atleast in the lower leagues they praise your route one hoof up the field style and you actually win some games.

Small team, big chip.

Says every Arsenal fan about Spurs. And rightly.

Why were you elated? Atleast in the lower leagues they praise your route one hoof up the field style and you actually win some games.

Ah, the old imaginary long ball nonsense..

Small team, big chip.

Says every Arsenal fan about Spurs. And rightly.

laugh.png School playground humour!

You've signed a striker from Schalke I hear. Maiga.

I just came by to say that.. He actually came from Sochaux..

Looks decent on Youtube, but obviously they don't show his screwups..

Hope we can offload some deadwood like Piquionne now.

Edited by tw25rw

For fellow hammers some further info on our new man here.

For a reported 5 million seems like a bit of a gamble to me,if you look at his form of late they say he only improved when the scouts were in town,nothing wrong with that i know but I prefer commitment all season,time will tell,we shall see,at least we are buying players.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/19/3250667/he-could-be-the-next-kanoute-introducing-west-hams-new

Edited by stoneyboy

I can't say I'm expecting a lot from this season. I would settle for staying up, no matter how dour the football, but I hope players like this add a bit of excitement..

I also hope Southampton and Reading go down.

Always have faith in West Ham it's going to be an exciting season, we will stay up and surprise I few... COYI

Yes there are only a few of you. I doubt you will be too surprised though unless you sign a few more players.

Always have faith in West Ham it's going to be an exciting season, we will stay up and surprise I few... COYI

Fat Sam is one of the more qualified to know how to keep you up.

Still think the dildo twins need to invest some money though. I'd be interested in what you lot have to say about the performance/commitment of those two as i reckon they will be important in your fight to stay in the premier league.

Fat Sam is one of the more qualified to know how to keep you up.

Still think the dildo twins need to invest some money though. I'd be interested in what you lot have to say about the performance/commitment of those two as i reckon they will be important in your fight to stay in the premier league.

They need more experience and quality or it will be curtains aye.....where is Josephine btw?

If last years fight for premier league survival is anything to go by I feel we have every chance of staying up,that said I personally am not looking at the new season merely as a fight for survival any way,as that would be defeatist,we all know West Ham will be more than capable of some big upsets due to the nature of many of our biggest games being against London rivals.

On the flip side I know that when we travel away to places such as Anfield,Old Trafford, and the Etihad we have little chance of coming way with the spoils.

As for the two David's I'd sooner have them involved than some Yank,Arab or Russian,at least they have some background in English football.

As for the Davids, I would also rather have them. My only worry is that they'll die before long and there won't be a successor who can/will do the job and we'll either go under or become a vanity project for some tycoon.

I'm not overly optimistic about the new season. Maybe the Grant/Zola years have made me even more pessimistic that normal. Speaking of Grant, we had a great chance to turn Liverpool over at their place when he was in charge, but instead we played long ball to Cole on his own up front and looked completely half hearted. That guy was such a cock.

We will be just fine looking forward to seeing the claret and blue when I'm in Thailand . Am sure we will surprise some and at times upset most. The David's have done well we are up and looking to stay up. A few good buys and we will be just fine this season COYI ...

Another big name for the scammers 23.gif

West Ham have reached an agreement for the transfer of Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis to Upton Park.

Yes but at least our transfers are in the right direction,sadly for your lot some peeps want way.