Prosecutors ask judge to allow Cosby's accusers to testify

webfact

10 hours ago, Credo said:

I also find it interesting that many people seem to think these women will get some sort of a big pay out.   If he is convicted, he may go to jail (or may not), but there is no financial settlement on the horizon.   

Why would you say that? They don't even need a conviction to sue someone as Criminal Court and Civil Court at two totally different things all together. 

For example in the O.J. Simpson Trial he was never convicted of a Felony. But Ron Goldman's Family still filed a Civil Lawsuit against Simpson for Wrongful Death and won. They even auctioned off Simpsons Heisman Trophy to collect some of that money. 

If Cosby is convicted you can be sure they will be lined up in Civil Court for a Lawsuit. Even if he is not convicted he still may face many legal battle ahead and still be sued and like what the Goldman Family did in Civil Court. Having a lot of money has its advantages, but also disadvantages to.  

17 minutes ago, Grubster said:

Your mind is made up on this, I hope this sort of thing never happens to a girl or woman in your life. Cheers.

I hope your son is not wrongfully convicted of rape and has to spend the next 10 years in prison just because he had consented sex with some women who later cried rape when she found out he had some money, and on her word alone they convicted him.   

8 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

I hope your son is not wrongfully convicted of rape and has to spend the next 10 years in prison just because he had consented sex with some women who later cried rape when she found out he had some money, and on her word alone they convicted him.   

It would take a very bad jury to ignore the instructions from the judge on what beyond a shadow of a doubt means, which is why most girls/women won't report it as they or their family knows it is very hard to prove, and they get their entire sex life slammed all over town. They don't get convictions on a he said she said basis very often. But in the Tyson case they did, her word was all they had, the defense had the fact that she came to him in a teddy but that meant nothing.

12 minutes ago, Grubster said:

It would take a very bad jury to ignore the instructions from the judge on what beyond a shadow of a doubt means, which is why most girls/women won't report it as they or their family knows it is very hard to prove, and they get their entire sex life slammed all over town. They don't get convictions on a he said she said basis very often. But in the Tyson case they did, her word was all they had, the defense had the fact that she came to him in a teddy but that meant nothing.

Again you got your facts mixed up. 

In the Tyson case she also had 2 witnesses besides herself. A Doctor who testified that after examining her within 24 hours of this event she appeared to show all signs she had been raped. Also a Chauffeur who testified as to her state and condition right after this happened, and what she said.

Where are your witnesses lineup in the Cosby Case?

As a Defense Lawyer of course I would question her why she dressed up in a sexy dress and went to Cosby Hotel Room to have drinks with him when she knew his wife wasn't going to be there. As mentioned earlier, in order to have a rape case you need to prove an unwilling partner, or underage when not legally old enough to make up her own mind, of course.

If she has a history of willingly sleeping with other Actors, or Directors, or Producers, in her hopes she might land a Actress Role in the future, don't you think this would be relevant to this case and to be known? If one of the women was a known Prostitute with a history of selling sex for money, don't you think as part of the Jury this might be important to know also? When it is only her word against his, and no other witnesses,  then of course her character has to come into play also. How else are you going to determine if she was unwilling or not?  

5 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Again you got your facts mixed up. 

In the Tyson case she also had 2 witnesses besides herself. A Doctor who testified that after examining her within 24 hours of this event she appeared to show all signs she had been raped. Also a Chauffeur who testified as to her state and condition right after this happened, and what she said.

Where are your witnesses lineup in the Cosby Case?

As a Defense Lawyer of course I would question her why she dressed up in a sexy dress and went to Cosby Hotel Room to have drinks with him when she knew his wife wasn't going to be there. As mentioned earlier, in order to have a rape case you need to prove an unwilling partner, or underage when not legally old enough to make up her own mind, of course.

If she has a history of willingly sleeping with other Actors, or Directors, or Producers, in her hopes she might land a Actress Role in the future, don't you think this would be relevant to this case and to be known? If one of the women was a known Prostitute with a history of selling sex for money, don't you think as part of the Jury this might be important to know also? When it is only her word against his, and no other witnesses,  then of course her character has to come into play also. How else are you going to determine if she was unwilling or not?  

Yes she had no idea he was hung like that.  She was in a see through teddy not a dress. Last I checked I was not Crosby's defense attorney, and I have no idea of evidence or lack thereof, you sure do though.

12 minutes ago, Grubster said:

Yes she had no idea he was hung like that.  She was in a see through teddy not a dress. Last I checked I was not Crosby's defense attorney, and I have no idea of evidence or lack thereof, you sure do though.

Again you Defend a Man who has already been convicted of Rape, and attack a Man who was not!

She didn't show up in a see through outfit holding a Teddy Bear. She showed up in her Pajamas as Tyson called her downstairs at 1:30 in the morning, when she was already in bed, and said she had to come right now as he was leaving the next morning. 

For a Guy who admits he doesn't know very much about Cosby's Case, you sure did a lot of talking about it. 

On 12/15/2016 at 3:25 PM, ddavidovsky said:

And for a character assassination, I guess you're the man.

Why assume the worst? Human nature alone can paint the picture: he identified compliance (which could be a word, a glance, a bit of body language - not to mention the fact that they were in an intimate situation in his home and in hotel rooms) then he made with the relaxation technique. He is rich and famous - why would he need to do otherwise?

This won't get far. The courts are well familiar with retributive guilt and sexual blackmail by women.

I'd like to give you something "for relaxation," have some messy fun with you and then see how you like it in the morning.  How's that sound, Mr. rape fan?