Looking for product packaging designer

Tim1980

Hi I am looking for someone who can help me design my product packaging, it's a onetime job. If you are based around Bangna area would be great. Interested designers are can inbox me for more details about the scope of job here on #thaivisa 

Thanks 

Timothy

20 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I use Peopleperhour to find designers loads of  options and you can search for thailand based designers.

thank you, I'll go check that out... can you recommend someone you have worked with please. Many thanks 

Timothy

1 hour ago, Tim1980 said:

thank you, I'll go check that out... can you recommend someone you have worked with please. Many thanks 

Timothy

I used a london based packaging designer through that site who created a very nice packaging for us. It was our ideas though she just executed the design. I never met her all done via email. We supplied her the die cut and she provided unlimited revisions. Was a sushi making tool. A lot of them offer unlimited revisions. Most decent contractors on that site will have historical feedback and if you need design input in addition to execution then you may be charged for two steps design and execution whereas I had the design idea already.

Edited by Rc2702

11 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I used a london based packaging designer through that site who created a very nice packaging for us. It was our ideas though she just executed the design. I never met her all done via email. We supplied her the die cut and she provided unlimited revisions. Was a sushi making tool. A lot of them offer unlimited revisions. Most decent contractors on that site will have historical feedback and if you need design input in addition to execution then you may be charged for two steps design and execution whereas I had the design idea already.

:) I signed up and posted my job there, hope I will get someone like you did. I recently hired one but it didn't turn out well.

Thank you for answering.

timothy

13 minutes ago, Tim1980 said:

:) I signed up and posted my job there, hope I will get someone like you did. I recently hired one but it didn't turn out well.

Thank you for answering.

timothy

Cool no probs what kind of product you producing?