Longitude: 102.1166667

Latitude: 14.7166667

(nakhon ratchasima aka.korat's map )

Amphoe_Nakhon_Ratchasima.png

No.7 = chok chai

3) Soi Chokchai4 a branch from Ladprao Rd

map_Chokchai4.jpg

Edited by BambinA

Just thought I should add the location of Chok Chai outside Bangkok is not really all the way to Korat. It is actually right near Pak Chong - which is about 18 Km from Muak Lek, which is turn is about 40 Km from downtown Saraburi. I used to live there.

I'd suggest you go up to the farm since they've got lots of things for display and for entertainment.

Just thought I should add the location of Chok Chai outside Bangkok is not really all the way to Korat. It is actually right near Pak Chong - which is about 18 Km from Muak Lek, which is turn is about 40 Km from downtown Saraburi. I used to live there.

I'd suggest you go up to the farm since they've got lots of things for display and for entertainment.

Even though your advice is given with all good intent it's not quite correct Chok Chai is indeed close to Korat (old name) Yes you do turn off at Pak Chok veering left then swinging right for about 40 kms to the town of Chok Chai - it depends upon what you want to visit as quite naer Chok Chai is a small town where old time pottery art is still practised.

Refer to BambinA map reference and it will plonk you right in the middle of town I am sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphoe_Chok_Chai

Edited by mijan24

Even though your advice is given with all good intent it's not quite correct Chok Chai is indeed close to Korat (old name) Yes you do turn off at Pak Chok veering left then swinging right for about 40 kms to the town of Chok Chai - it depends upon what you want to visit as quite naer Chok Chai is a small town where old time pottery art is still practised.

Refer to BambinA map reference and it will plonk you right in the middle of town I am sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphoe_Chok_Chai

Thanks for the comment. I should have checked what the OP was looking for. Someone was referring to the ChokChai Farm and hence my comments were only referring to the that farm.