House or Shop House for rent in Lam Plai Mat

Billy Bloggs

Will be moving to the area sometime soon and will probably live in Lam Plai Mat or close in as staying at the g/f village isnt an option at this time.

Anyone any experience with renting in the area as its a tad difficult to do much on the net as there doesnt seem to be anything listed on the R.E. sites. I know to do the drive around thing but wont be there for a little while yet.

Im just looking for a heads up before we go up for a visit(in Chiang Mai at this time).

On 12/21/2016 at 11:42 AM, Rc2702 said:

Kaidee maybe your best bet whilst not in the area. Not an R.E site but has a section specific to R.E.  requires thai to configure search

Thanks for your reply will give that a try and see how I go, I dont think this is going to be as easy as I thought it would.

3 minutes ago, Billy Bloggs said:

Thanks for your reply will give that a try and see how I go, I dont think this is going to be as easy as I thought it would.

Once your on the ground you will see the Internet and reality of what's available is a big contrast. Seems like shops/houses just get left empty without a hint of rental marketing. Anyone savvy enough to market it online is likely 20% more than a property found offline. Good luck

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Once your on the ground you will see the Internet and reality of what's available is a big contrast. Seems like shops/houses just get left empty without a hint of rental marketing. Anyone savvy enough to market it online is likely 20% more than a property found offline. Good luck

Yeah maybe I have just become used to being able to do anything on the net that I wanted, its the same here in Chiang Mai, next to our shop house the place has been left vacant for nearly 2 years.

Archived