Why You Spank My Ass

Junglejerk

I know a TG.. she is my good friend and I like her a lot (as friend..well.. you know) we're close, hang out somtime, sharing, etc. one day I spank her ass 'cause of I feel like.. 'this pant is sooo nice (in my thought)..and she look at me like ..shock!!.. and I say..what then her face is :o then I say :D Kohtod Krab.. I say.. its nothing I just like your pant.

She ask me why I spank her ass. and say I just like her pant. well dont' know what to say.

Do you think she will understand? Any better answer/explaination for me to her?

I know a TG.. she is my good friend and I like her a lot (as friend..well.. you know) we're close, hang out somtime, sharing, etc. one day I spank her ass 'cause of I feel like.. 'this pant is sooo nice (in my thought)..and she look at me like ..shock!!.. and I say..what then her face is :D then I say :D Kohtod Krab.. I say.. its nothing I just like your pant.

She ask me why I spank her ass. and say I just like her pant. well dont' know what to say.

Do you think she will understand? Any better answer/explaination for me to her?

excuse me mate and i dont mean to be rude or nothing, but is there any chance you could get some one to translate that little cracker lot into english. :D

cheers friend :o