Mia Noi

tk47

sam-mi noi , an honorable position

What does that make doggy style?

An enviable position?

Well I guess that depends on if your giving or taking. :o

Ho hum, another thread that is sinking into the depths of toilet humour.

Christ, I just noticed I said 'ho hum' I think I'm turning into Ijustwannateach. :D

"Steven"

'Pua Noi' isn't just used in a joking sense. Just having one may sound like a bit of a joke to the average Thai and so that is how the 'pua noi' has turned into ...... the source of many jokes.

I guess the polite form of pua noi is a 'samee noi' but then again any man taking that responsibilty isn't gonna be too respected in Thai society, so that polite form isn't used.

Now, 'fairn noi', that is also possible and a politer version of 'mia noi' - so i guess again that it can be used to refer to a 'pua noi'.

Now 'Chu' as GH mentioned - there are plenty of them in the alleys of Soi Cowboy, South Pattaya and Seedy Samui. Just hanging around every month waiting for the farang lover to send his monthly pay check!

From there you get 'Maeng Da' (Gigolo) An easy creature to be found - can be spotted sat on a motorbike outside of any go-go bar area.

'Pua Noi' isn't just used in a joking sense. Just having one may sound like a bit of a joke to the average Thai and so that is how the 'pua noi' has turned into ...... the source of many jokes.

Right, it is a source of jokes for Thai men but not really for Thai girls... :o

A meng dah is a pimp and the meaning is taken from the bug (called meng dah) that lives in farm fields. The male perches on the females back and grabs food from her while she eats.....so the analogy is obvious.

Meng dah are edible. The females are eaten fried and the males have a much stronger taste and are crushed up with chllis and spices to make nam prik meng dah which is very good.

Chownah

Edited by chownah