How to make 15M USD per year working online

Fabricus

Yeah, tempting, but then you have to define yourself as a particular person; I couldn't do this, I change from day to day. Consistency would not be my big point. All power to those trans people, hema enthusiasts, etc., etc., . I'd be saying I was a trans gay bi-sexual katana wielding leopard one day, and a cis 60 year old woman gladius enthusiast the next.

1 hour ago, nausea said:

Yeah, tempting, but then you have to define yourself as a particular person; I couldn't do this, I change from day to day. Consistency would not be my big point. All power to those trans people, hema enthusiasts, etc., etc., . I'd be saying I was a trans gay bi-sexual katana wielding leopard one day, and a cis 60 year old woman gladius enthusiast the next.

Ha! I'd forgotten about this thread.

The Daily Mail list was taken from a Forbes  Magazine summary:

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/gjdm45ffed/streaming-celebrities/#39668713332b

At joint number nine on the list, with an income of 5M USD,  is a pair of Americans who host a "dorky morning talk show". Guest have included Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe. An LGBT activist holds the number five spot. His 6M USD income came in part from a book deal. At number four is a comedy duet whose YouTube channels are sponsored by Schick Razors. Their income in 2016 was a cool 7M USD. A prankster, Roman Atwood, came in at number two. I've never heard of him before, but his popularity earned him 8M USD. And at number one is a Swedish video game enthusiast whose 50 million subscribers boosted his income to a whopping 15M USD. 

Revenue for YouTube's top earners comes in the form of advertising (ie, pay per click), corporate sponsors, book and record deals.