Interesting Farang Girls In Jomtien/pattaya Area?

sillyfools

Well here I am,

Another farang in sin city :o not that old though (early 30ies). What drove me here? I guess it was the weather, family living here and a business proposal.

The nightlife is not bad but after a while one tends to get bored by the lack of some real great pubs like in Europe or the US. Maybe it's the lack of a sensible conversation in english or another european language (I am improving my thai language skills but then again there's the cultural barrier being that we're almost coming from different periods in time). I've had great fun here already but I'm starting to miss some real friends as most of the farangs are on hollidays or are in a different age range (no offense :D).

So, ARE there some great farang females around that are also looking for some great conversation or a watching a movie/dvd? Drop me a line and let's meet. After all life's what you make it :D

Hear from you soon,

SF

SF, I know what you mean, we have such a constant turnover of tourists that it is really hard to make true friends amongst farang. There are a few people who come every year and stay for 3-6 months at a time but when they leave, its just me and my husband again. I'm not anywhere near Pattaya but I am sure if you keep your eyes peeled you may find some expats that you can relate to. Hopefully :o

• 2 weeks later...